gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Did you tested on exported game or in editor? Files which are used only by plugins are not exported then you build a version for users. You have to do that manually. Including various .txt files etc. But the game should give you an error about the missing files then you run it in the first place so dunno. Odd. Maybe it's preloader fault.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Did you tested on exported game or in editor?
I've tested it exported. Then I've loaded fix and game from links we've here and tested them. The only problem I've found - ppl who will use fix can put "se" folder to the "www/img" folder by mistake, that's why I've written what to do in installation.

Aug 26, 2017
lol it gets stuck on the animination where she walks in on a girl masterbating in the begining cant get pass it i pressed all the buttons on my keyboard cant pass it and when i try to skid she does the animation faster but never cums

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
lol it gets stuck on the animination where she walks in on a girl masterbating in the begining cant get pass it i pressed all the buttons on my keyboard cant pass it and when i try to skid she does the animation faster but never cums
Press SHIFT. Looks like I need to move explanation of this in game to the other place.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There is a lot to be improved on, but I think it's a very nice start for a new project. Lovely artwork! you do the artwork, writing and programming all by yourself?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ok so my first impresions is that the game has potential to become one GREAT game, it has good fetishes and also a good system of clothing and display of the heroine picture is great to have, i will be following this game and i hope to see it at its full potential.

As all new games it has bugs yes, i found the infinite werewolf loop and not even shift fixed it, probably it has to do with the files names since there are some missing files in the image folder (some numbers are missing). Also got the problem to go full screen (it doesnt work) tried on different resolutions.

For suggestions, ill say make the heroine picture transparent when you walk to the right so you can see (if you can do that it will be great), also adding a "sex counter" is always nice to have, that show if shes virgin, first npc that took the virginity, number of times, etc. For the pregnacy i saw that you are implementing that in the future so thats great ;)

Also i did decrypt your files (inside images folder, i hope u dont mind) and oh boy you got talent at drawing :)

PS i leave 2 pictures for the ppl to look at that beatiful art :)

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
There is a lot to be improved on, but I think it's a very nice start for a new project. Lovely artwork! you do the artwork, writing and programming all by yourself?
Yes, but I can't say there is a lot of programming. This game is just my hobby for now.

Reactions: Loqic

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Also got the problem to go full screen (it doesnt work) tried on different resolutions.
Yes, I know about this issue and know how to fix it, I'll try to do it in the next version.

adding a "sex counter" is always nice to have, that show if shes virgin, first npc that took the virginity, number of times, etc. For the pregnacy i saw that you are implementing that in the future so thats great ;)
It's one of the things I'm working right now. There will be a lot info and pictures about different interactions.
Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Goblin Slayer
Aug 26, 2017
Can you give me some details about these crashes ?
i mean like every action i do sexually and fighting wise crashs the game i cant progress in the bar i could only do the first sex act witht the guy on the left if i do the right guy first it crash i can drink and repeat but nothing happens when i lose in fights it crashs like its failing to bring up a fail rape scene but it crashs instead theres alot of crashing

justinking

Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone able to fine Rexxar? The top of the map isn't accessible for me and that's where they say he is.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone able to fine Rexxar? The top of the map isn't accessible for me and that's where they say he is.
The directions are wrong. Follow the left (west) path on the second map north of the town, and then go north from there. He'll be on the next map.

JRS98

Mar 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the scene with the dog? I finished the game and seem to have missed it!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, I played up until the unavoidable game-breaker where you cannot stop the animation after the werewolf starts raping the MC. I'm not sure of there was any game content beyond this point, but the player can't get to it if there is.

I'm not going to rate the game or post this in the review section. I don't think that that is fair when this is just a demo. If I was rating it, it would be maybe a 2/5.

As noted upthread by several users, there are a lot of unforced errors in this game. A beta test would catch these, if the author can find a reliable beta tester. They aren't unusual in a first version, but they should be stomped before the author publishes.

Game graphics ranged from good to okay. The worst element of the graphical mechanics it was that you cannot go full screen, so it was easy to click outside the small game box. The second-worst element of the mechanics was that the on-screen portrait is huge, can't be turned off it you select it to be on during game start, doesn't disappear when the character sprite approaches the right side of the screen, and so block the player's vision of what happens on the right quarter of the screen. The portrait is slightly disconcerting because the hair runs behind the left corner of the left eye. The hair on the top of the head springs out of the middle of the forehead and sweeps back. That's not at all natural looking. The MC also has HUGE eyes, but that may be deliberate and, while unrealistic, doesn't look bad. It's an acceptable cartoon trope.

Gameplay was... okay. There were some nonsense quests like chasing the chickens (use the movement keys for this one), but most of the quests made some sense. Clue to the Lothario-wannabes out there: if, like one of the NPCs here, you get a girl drunk and convince her to come home with you, and then reward her only by allowing her to give you a blowjob, there will be no second date. The game lacks a quest journal at this point, but the quests weren't complicated and so that was not a serious flaw. A more serious flaw was that the questgiver in the second woodsman quest gives you bogus directions. He says to keep going north and the hut is on the right. That's false. You have to go left after the second map and then north, and the hut is on the left.

Maps were decent. There are a lot more of them than the game currently uses, but that doesn't impact play. NPCs generally have something to say, but triggering any NPCs in a group replays an entire conversation between them (such as the groups around the tables in the pub). That was annoying at first. Better to make those conversations a "play once" kind of thing.

As mentioned upthread, the translations to English are sometimes very amusing, but I was never confused as to what any statement actually meant. The Engrish was kind of charming.

The biggest problem I had with the game was that there seemed to me no reason to play it. It offers nothing you can't get in dozens of other RPGMV games, and those other games also offer something unique. This game is almost like it was made up of the most generic possible elements of RPG games. The author needs to think of some "hook" that would make the player want to come back to this game, instead of just playing out more generic elements in other games that already exist. This game has no special stats, no special abilities, no special items, no special monsters or opponents, no special skills or spells or... anything that isn't generic.

DragonWing, I think you should spend some time (maybe here, where people can help) thinking about what you actually want this game to do that would make players want to play it. You've got plenty of talent, but you don't have a story that would showcase that talent.
I would agree it needs to be improved but in the OP title it says DEMO! This is what you expect, its a concept to see if people want to support and see more of this game, theres no point in calling it 0.1, 00.01 (lol whatever these devs use).

All the above issues with the UI, options, keypad assignment, can easily and quickly get resolved. The art style is different but good, could use some sharpening, but finding a good 2d artist costs money. So I wonder because this version is a concept, should enough people support the game and donate if a designated artist would be in the works? Or if the Dev is doing the art and it too is just concept renders?

Reactions: drwings

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
theres no point in calling it 0.1, 00.01 (lol whatever these devs use).
Yea, I can't see any point to call versions of games like this. My next versions will be called just by release date.

Or if the Dev is doing the art and it too is just concept renders?
Good art requires more time, I can't spend a lot of time developing the game now. I'm experimenting with style while it's early versions and old scenes will be replaced with higher quality versions of them.

Seth the God

May 13, 2018
Yea, I can't see any point to call versions of games like this. My next versions will be called just by release date.

Good art requires more time, I can't spend a lot of time developing the game now. I'm experimenting with style while it's early versions and old scenes will be replaced with higher quality versions of them.
Just to be sure will the next update have fixed that missing file stuff or is it a misplaced file? Sorry for asking if it's already answered somewhere and i just didn't see it.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
that missing file stuff or is it a misplaced file?
The majority of errors with missing files u can fix after reading "installation" spoiler in the description. If there still will be missing files - pls make a screenshot of error and show it to me.