PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
I'm alive. The work in progress. I've redrawn all old scenes and also created new. I know it took to much time, but as I said, when I'll be back - I'll provide u with new updates regularly !
last time i played this i dropped it cause i could not progres the bj scene in the house ... a lot of error appear

had you fixed this problem or is the game is the same as release date without updates ?

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
project might be alive?

i cant even start the fucking game.
--
Go out side> better wear armor
so i put armor on
"cant be outside half naked, put it back"
so i take it off..........
> Better wear armor outside
repeat infinity.

what the actual fuck?

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, I'm alive, somehow, as the project.
Good to hear that you're alright! I hope whatever happened you're feeling better.
Ngl, been checking once in a while this thread and I'm looking forward to either your next work or an update, I dig your artstyle. If you need proofreading you can hit me up

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Good to hear that you're alright! I hope whatever happened you're feeling better.
Ngl, been checking once in a while this thread and I'm looking forward to either your next work or an update, I dig your artstyle. If you need proofreading you can hit me up
Well, the game was tagged "Abandoned" for a reason. The artstyle is very good, and i have fetush for white/silver hair.
However first and last update was like 2.5 year ago, and no progress since that time. I think authour could just even drop some new art if he really made any progress to just ensure people he did something. Yeah, yeah i know, as someone said "People are doing this as a hobby", but 2.5 years without any new (proof) of progress means that project is dead for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Ashbringer17