Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Nice to see this one translated, shoutouts to the translators.

Just wish there was an option to adjust volume of sound, background music etc.

If there is, i haven't found it yet.

Attached is my full save from the japanese Version...worked on my end with the Patch provided. Just chuck these into the main folder of the game and you should be good to go.

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
Nice to see this one translated, shoutouts to the translators.

Just wish there was an option to adjust volume of sound, background music etc.

If there is, i haven't found it yet.

Attached is my full save from the japanese Version...worked on my end with the Patch provided. Just chuck these into the main folder of the game and you should be good to go.
uhh...can you double check the files, all i get is a bunch of numbers

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Fun fact, this game will have you pick an option and then if it's the wrong option, you won't know until 20 minutes later when the game just reaches a bad ending. On one hand, it's great that picking the wrong option doesn't result in a dead end in 2 minutes like most BLACK LILITH games.

On the other hand, I'm still mad at how the first option I picked lead to a bad ending not because of the protagonist making a mistake. You choose not to interact with the students for lunch and it's your assistant that decides to be a dumbass and get caught. The prologue makes it clear that if a bad ending happens, it's because the protagonist lets her emotions get the best of her, but the one time you pick a logical answer, you get punished not of your own doing. That's the only negative.

But picking bad endings will show you what you need to avoid in the future. Example, you're not supposed to eat so much during lunch because that leads to a lose scenario down the line (20 minutes later after 3 h scenes). You're supposed to be on a diet after joining in on the eating to be able to move onto the next scenario without getting a bad ending.

From there, it's about picking the obvious Hitomi answer instead of being logical because now the game is like "Yeah, her good luck is coming in clutch now".
Echoing this- anyone have a vague walkthrough? This can get to be a slog without a way to speed up the rate the text appears...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Out of morbid curiosity, and some light trolling... why does ChatGPT-4 just assume that Hitomi's preferred pronouns are 'they/their'?! (according to the character description, in the fifth picture in the OP)

Isn't that, like, bigotry? And, like, very unprogressive?
(on a more serious note, the MTL looks very nice otherwise)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Out of morbid curiosity, and some light trolling... why does ChatGPT-4 just assume that Hitomi's preferred pronouns are 'they/their'?! (according to the character description, in the fifth picture in the OP)

Isn't that, like, bigotry? And, like, very unprogressive?
(on a more serious note, the MTL looks very nice otherwise)
Its because when I threw it in I hadn't included the gender so instead of guessing wrong it used they/them.

Random_Anon

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone have any idea why it keeps soft locking at this point? I had applied the patch before even starting the game so not sure what's going on here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Random_Anon

Oct 6, 2018
Pushed a fix for this. Reapply the patch.
The patch sort-of worked. It now plays up to the end of the interrogation before freezing on the black screen when ai is going berserk on the principal.

edit: so after trying a little while normal clicking causes it to freeze it seems but holding ctrl doesn't ...

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is this a prequel, sequel or something else entirely for the Mahou Shoujo Ai series???

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote