randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Fun fact, this game will have you pick an option and then if it's the wrong option, you won't know until 20 minutes later when the game just reaches a bad ending. On one hand, it's great that picking the wrong option doesn't result in a dead end in 2 minutes like most BLACK LILITH games.

On the other hand, I'm still mad at how the first option I picked lead to a bad ending not because of the protagonist making a mistake. You choose not to interact with the students for lunch and it's your assistant that decides to be a dumbass and get caught. The prologue makes it clear that if a bad ending happens, it's because the protagonist lets her emotions get the best of her, but the one time you pick a logical answer, you get punished not of your own doing. That's the only negative.

But picking bad endings will show you what you need to avoid in the future. Example, you're not supposed to eat so much during lunch because that leads to a lose scenario down the line (20 minutes later after 3 h scenes). You're supposed to be on a diet after joining in on the eating to be able to move onto the next scenario without getting a bad ending.

From there, it's about picking the obvious Hitomi answer instead of being logical because now the game is like "Yeah, her good luck is coming in clutch now".
Hahah really? It is like Clock Tower 2, just because you didn't inspect the samurai armor, later in the game, you will receive a bad ending. Hahaha, it is so funny. This is why these games are terrible, they always must have pointless game overs that force you back to start and lose countless hours of progress. Even minutes or seconds to me are crucial. Thank you for this and l am off from this.

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
Actually great vn, not too long and i genuinely enjoyed the characters in this. I actually found the lighter moments just as rewarding as the horny bits, the eating contest break in the 'middle' or like 3/4ths through was funny.
TBH i only really know other H-vn's like tiamanin, and i can only imagine those characters inside of the setting of a H-game. They are rather bland characters- or i suppose you could say the taimanin vns just never stray 'off course' and allow the characters to breath so naturally like in this (or taimanin is just more focused on making them suffer).
So I actually liked this story and characters, and could see them being in something non H-related- or i guess i mean they seem more rounded and had more genuine interactions with those around them.
It seems like its somewhere in the middle of a series or a side story- I would love to see the other works translated if so!

Thank you for the translation!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game has good art but finding the scene's with out hitting the same ones is a pain in the ass.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote