hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I can't make any sense of out multiple protagonists. Why even have a male protagonist if he's unaware of what's going on? If dev wants the mom to always cheat behind her sons back, you can still do that with a female protagonist only game and it would make things less confusing.

How do you guys enjoy multiple protagonist games? I've tried so many times but can't get into it.

What kinks is this developer trying to cater to?
- Netorare/Cheating, where female protagonist cheats behind her sons back?
- Cuckolding, where male protagonist bears witness to her moms sex with other men?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I don't do animations, I'm not promoting or advertising anywhere that the game is animated and there's no 'animated' tag anywhere. The only thing that's animated is the small scene with shadows. Originally, I just wanted to draw some static silhouettes, but I have a guy who helps with line art in his free time and he said he could whip up an animated scene for this. I was like, cool, whatever. I don't know how he made it; I'll ask him later, but if a single scene out of the 56 bothers you, no worries. I'm not pushing anyone to play or subscribe anywhere.
Don't listen to that guy, just do your thing.

Jan 26, 2018
Not to bash the creator but why is every new release so small. The pictures aren't even of a high resolution, so it makes me think the creator releases small updates to stretch out the money they get from supporters. If that is true glad I'm not one of them

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Not to bash the creator but why is every new release so small. The pictures aren't even of a high resolution, so it makes me think the creator releases small updates to stretch out the money they get from supporters. If that is true glad I'm not one of them
what do u mean small? I'm supporting the creator, 12k words is 40-60 min of reading with 4-5 CGs are pretty solid. I support creators who make a lot less than this one, even though he works almost alone and consistent (every month)

Last edited:

Necronomicon82

Apr 1, 2020
what do u mean small? I'm supporting the creator, 12k words is 40-60 min of reading with 4-5 CGs are pretty solid. I support creators who make a lot less than this one, even though he works almost alone and consistent (every month)
oh I see the creator is protecting his own work lmao. Honesty you made a good ntr game and the length is acceptable. Looking at other games, its pretty much the average updates length.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
oh I see the creator is protecting his own work lmao. Honesty you made a good ntr game and the length is acceptable. Looking at other games, its pretty much the average updates length.
lol :ROFLMAO: thanks for giving me the honor, I wish I was the creator, but Im too lazy

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah a lot of the left-field content aside, this game has been updated pretty much every month or so and the updates actually do have some meat to them with a good few CGs and often other things included. And it's been free. I can't say another Japanese-styled western VN game is this generous.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes