THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I wish I could enter this game just so I could be the crap out of the son. He's not a very sympathetic mc

Didn't they already do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's already something, but my sick mind keeps imagining a scene of the bully raping mother and son and forcing the son to rape the mother:devilish:

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Are there any endings so far? I also hope BBC stuff is avoidable. I only want to see Hitomi with Hiroto

Jan 26, 2018
what do u mean small? I'm supporting the creator, 12k words is 40-60 min of reading with 4-5 CGs are pretty solid. I support creators who make a lot less than this one, even though he works almost alone and consistent (every month)
Dunno how to say it just feels small every time. Like one babystep forward. This update basically showed the mom getting plowed and than her talking to the masters mom (cuck route) I guess to be fair they did update 2 routes so you know what I take that back what I said was unfair yall right

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Are there any endings so far? I also hope BBC stuff is avoidable. I only want to see Hitomi with Hiroto
2 endnings, BBC is a branch of the Slave route. If your in-game choices lead you there, the final choice will reflect that you took that path.

This update basically showed the mom getting plowed and than her talking to the masters mom (cuck route)
Because for 0.51, the central was the BBC subroute, since it got more votes. I could have easily left the cuck route as it is, but I felt like giving a little update for those who supported it.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
2 endnings, BBC is a branch of the Slave route. If your in-game choices lead you there, the final choice will reflect that you took that path.

Because for 0.51, the central was the BBC subroute, since it got more votes. I could have easily left the cuck route as it is, but I felt like giving a little update for those who supported it.
will there be a romantic ending with Hitomi and Hiroto?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.
Exactly, North Americans are the ones who exclusively have that cuck fetish and even more so if it's interracial. They have corrupted the ntr by filling it with cuck and interracial.
Ntr=Infidelity
Cuck=share And that he likes to watch someone he loves fuck another
This game is not ntr it's cuckelod as the protagonist knows the truth and likes it

Reactions: jaybae01
Nov 18, 2022
Exactly, North Americans are the ones who exclusively have that cuck fetish and even more so if it's interracial. They have corrupted the ntr by filling it with cuck and interracial.
Ntr=Infidelity
Cuck=share And that he likes to watch someone he loves fuck another
This game is not ntr it's cuckelod as the protagonist knows the truth and likes it
Oh boy, another week on F95 and we have somebody yet again trying to change this pre-established definition.

Netorare is jealousy over somebody you love or like being done in by others. A lot of netorare manga feature a male protagonist having a romantic interest in a girl who sees him in a platonic manner (see SINK's manga).

Netorare doesn't have to happen to a couple. It happens to somebody who gets jealous that the person they love is taken away from them. Actually play the game. Asahi is not only a mama's boy, he's often attracted to his mom. Hitomi's verbal teasing is enough to bring him to orgasm.

Also pretty sure the developer of this game isn't even American, but who knows.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1703462379724.png

✨ Merry Christmas and The Game Anniversary

Hey everyone!

As this magical Christmas season unfolds, I wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you.
Earlier this month, I was knee-deep in the game development trenches and couldn't properly acknowledge the game anniversary. So, consider this a double celebration – a festive Christmas toast and a belated nod to the epic milestones we've conquered.
Your support and dedication have been the driving force behind the story of our beloved Hitomi. May this Christmas bring you countless moments of laughter, warmth, and unforgettable adventures in both the virtual and real worlds.
Thank you for being an integral part of this community.

Here is Christmas Hitomi in FHD.
Patrons can get 2K and naughty version HERE.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
View attachment 3202227

✨ Merry Christmas and The Game Anniversary

Hey everyone!

As this magical Christmas season unfolds, I wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you.
Earlier this month, I was knee-deep in the game development trenches and couldn't properly acknowledge the game anniversary. So, consider this a double celebration – a festive Christmas toast and a belated nod to the epic milestones we've conquered.
Your support and dedication have been the driving force behind the story of our beloved Hitomi. May this Christmas bring you countless moments of laughter, warmth, and unforgettable adventures in both the virtual and real worlds.
Thank you for being an integral part of this community.

Here is Christmas Hitomi in FHD.
Patrons can get 2K and naughty version HERE.
That left hand doesnt look too good, he should work on drawing hands/fists.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes