Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
are you gonna make a route where its a slower corruption in school? Where she gets more slutty and being an exhibitionist?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
are you gonna make a route where its a slower corruption in school? Where she gets more slutty and being an exhibitionist?
There won't be a separate route, but in the cuck route, there will be events at school, and Hitomi is not corrupted yet. She still loves Asahi more than Hiroto or sex.

is the gay tag trap content? and if so is it cuck route or slave route
Slave route, but don't forget to choose peek and push at the beginning if you want sissy content

Reactions: hhhhh75

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HitomisSickPleasure-0.53.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Update Status (v0.57)

Hey everyone!

I've finally finished my studies, completed my dissertation, passed my final exams, and received my degree a couple of days ago, so now I'm fully focused on the game. This time, you'll have to wait a bit longer than usual, but not as long as with the previous update. I'd like to finish the NTR ending, so I hope I can make it by the date mentioned at the end of the post. As for the delays, I'll try to compensate for that in the April update (not the current one 0.57) and make it a bit larger.

The update expected to be released around March 15.
I'll be posting a preview CG shortly on Discord. Here's the update information:
  • Writing : 30%
  • CG sets : 1/?
  • Coding : 30%
Cheers and thank you for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes