HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
When I click on the character there is no "select" option.
Does he walk towards your camera or stands in place? There is a bug that on very rare occasion navigation bounds dont load which lets the character walk. I tried replicating that issue but to no unveil, because it happens very rarely.

Edit: if it stands in place just restart the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Does he walk towards your camera or stands in place? There is a bug that on very rare occasion navigation bounds dont load which lets the character walk. I tried replicating that issue but to no unveil, because it happens very rarely.

Edit: if it stands in place just restart the game.
It just stands in place. I restarted it and nothing got fix.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
It just stands in place. I restarted it and nothing got fix.
Sorry to hear that. I've tried this now on 3 different machines and on each one it worked fine. Still I am aware of this issue, just its very strange that you encounter it every time. I will try to dig more into and hopefully will find a solution. For the time being please wait for another update which will hopefully resolve the stated problem. In the meantime it would help if you could share your computer specs. I will be sure to notify when I have more information regarding this matter. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Sorry to hear that. I've tried this now on 3 different machines and on each one it worked fine. Still I am aware of this issue, just its very strange that you encounter it every time. I will try to dig more into and hopefully will find a solution. For the time being please wait for another update which will hopefully resolve the stated problem. In the meantime it would help if you could share your computer specs. I will be sure to notify when I have more information regarding this matter. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Its ok, I'm glad that I am least helping by reporting bugs. I don't know if it has to do with the settings. I'm playing in all max and with vsync.

Reactions: HoeRizon

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Lol i redownload the game and now is working haha.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Lol i redownload the game and now is working haha.
Glad it got sorted out for now. As I said this kind of thing should happen on a very rare occasion, but since you were getting it constantly was a bit mind boggling. Thats probably the last engine related bug that needs to be fixed, before there was a fatal crash one which took me ~100 hours to fix and it wasn't even project/game related, but in the engine itself. After that I got better at debugging and shouldn't take as much time as before.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What do you play? What do you do? It says explore ... the vids show some air strikes hitting waaAAAAy too close to home ... they show a drone ... what is this? Far cry?
o_O :cautious: :oops: :eek: :cool:

D

Deleted member 22113

Once you enter character's name and press confirm you will be taken back to the characters selection screen. Click on your character and press select. Then if you see your character sitting on the bench, start game button will be enabled.

Whole Main Menu level is getting an overhaul. Customization will be very limited within the upcoming versions(hopefully temporally). Current customization has a lot of options, but it adds a lot of extra time to manage. For example each slider you adjust will have to reflect that change on clothes too. Furthermore some clipping issues might pop up as well.

We will also be disabling male playable character in order to work on more gameplay elements/story. Having two genders only doubles the amount of work that needs to be done, but we will be adding everything back once there is a reasonable amount of gameplay. We are taking these actions, because we can't work full time anymore. Therefore, even spending less time, update size should seem bigger than before. I will try to write a detailed post with all the upcoming changes and more in-depth explanations.

If you have any questions, suggestions don't hesitate to share them or join our discord server.
None of that would happen but no confirm options or anything when i selected the character then I tried opened it as administrator and it fixed started working

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
ok I like the concept of the game but I need to know a bit more for me to be on board. like will there be pregnancy/impregnation?

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
ok I like the concept of the game but I need to know a bit more for me to be on board. like will there be pregnancy/impregnation?
We were planning to add it at some point, but there are some other factors that need to be taken into consideration. Currently the game is more or less a running simulator with some interactions. After it reaches 0.1 version it will mean that we have finished working on pre-alpha and it will just be an alpha with a finished game foundation including core game features.

Moreover, there are always more important tasks to focus on and we were planning on giving a choice to our community to decide what should be given top priority by making a poll. Results might not be final, but they will be taken into consideration. All in all can't tell you exactly when it will be implemented, but it will see the day of light at a certain stage of the game development.

Jan 4, 2019
maybe a stupid question but how do you start a game? I made a character but nothing happens if i select it in the character screen and i cant click start game
I think I got the same bug as you when starting a game in the newest patch. I created my character, but when I clicked them on the character select screen, they just turned a little, and I couldn't start a game.

What I did to fix this, was that I restarted the game, and then when I clicked on my character on character select, they walked forward and I was able to continue.

Reactions: HoeRizon

bbwilly

May 28, 2018
Ok for all that are having problem starting game I found my solution. I unzipped the game again and let it overwrite files. Right click on HoeRizon file and "Run as Administrator". After I did that everything started working for me. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Ok, what i see, you have a gamesystem, you have an idea and you are in the hurry to relesase. What i can say, stop stressing yourself out, fix Models, make Quests, fix the Game to make ist more attractive. i will not write a Review now, you dont deserve a kickass.... this Time. But please take mor care, maybe there is Talent inside, how knows

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
why i cant interact with the npcs ? its 'f' right?
You are able to interact with a NPC if it shows F image when you are in front of them. With some NPCs you can only interact if they are of the opposite sex. On the other hand if you can't interact with anyone then please let me know if this problem still occurs after restarting the game. Personally I haven't encountered this kind of bug, so maybe it's just a misunderstanding. If it's really a bug I would need to know how to exactly replicate it in order to fix it.

Ok, what i see, you have a gamesystem, you have an idea and you are in the hurry to relesase. What i can say, stop stressing yourself out, fix Models, make Quests, fix the Game to make ist more attractive. i will not write a Review now, you dont deserve a kickass.... this Time. But please take mor care, maybe there is Talent inside, how knows
Thanks for understanding. Currently we are improving most of the game aspects before 0.1 release. Some tasks are very time consuming and need a lot of attention to detail so it might take a while to improve everything, but if you saw how the game looked in the beginning you would see that things are being improved regularly. Hopefully you will give another try when there's more to show.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
You know what ? It ain't that bad at all, I'm pleasantly surprised. Usually, games of this scope are barely functioning mess that get abandoned because nothing works. Here, it's kind of the contrary: Everything is barebone, but everything works. Sure, there A LOT of placeholder content, sure it's still a bit buggy, there's no fluff, little animation, many sounds are missing, but I was pleasantly surprised at how the game is "functional".

The inventory works. The quest system, although barebone, works. The shooting part is more competent than I though, although the camera is sometime a bit wonky (shooting while moving or going up/down stairs will make the camera awfully close of your character). The driving works, as long as you stay on the road (the car handle a bit funny off road).

So, keep up the good work ! all the foundations are there, you just need to fluff it out and polish it, and I'm sure it will be a very enjoyable game.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Where is this new BDSM scene? I can only get the same one with the 2 on the X and the 1 on the headlock

Reactions: zz7989

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Also, I can't get into the car anymore. Every time I try to, my character "picks it up"