Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Wow... I can't believe I'm going to say this on this forum. This thing needs a new tag: "walking simulator". First quest I get says to go check out a cave (in my underwear... since I started without any friggin pants). It's almost a kilometer and a half away and my character runs about as fast as a fat kid toward healthy food (yeah that's using the "sprint"). I see posts about a car but I didn't see one and certainly the naked alien looking chick that gave me the quest wasn't coughing up one for me to use.

EDIT: Figured out the car thing. Thank god.

Last edited:

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
It's not even start.

Added :

Oh, after quit and restart the game, I can see the character management menu in the select character screen when I choose a character.

Last edited:

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
'Sup, the game for sure has potential, too many mechanics and vast open world, beautiful female models, but despite the lack of positions that i know will be put later, since is a *in development game; there's one big thing you should put As soon as possible, the female moans, really dood, i can handle lack of positions, but fucking a potato that doesn't make any sound isn't exciting, this really made me stop playing after a while.
You can just put some loops from beggining, after that making better loops, the fact is, without sex sounds the game just don't get his major purpose, arouse someone.
By the way, great game man, just look forward to the moans and sex sounds in the next update.

sillyFish

Mar 30, 2018
Does this game use the same engine as H1Z1? The character model and UI looks alike. Even trees look the same...

duckman11

Oct 6, 2018
No tutorial or objective
figure my way to get a quest, and went into a bar that ask for $5000 for a ticket. yeet out and the game crashed

deleted the game.

hitman147

Oct 1, 2017
No anal? or I didn’t notice.
In the bar, during sex, you can’t twist the camera, as I understand it

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the bondage outfit? I did all the missions and looked around the houses and cave, found nothing.

slowstar

Jul 4, 2019
I fully understand how you feel. You could debate that it was a bit too early to go public, but we just wanted to get some traction so people could see how this game is being developed. We are working full time on this, so you can expect some major changes during next month. There will always be a public version, so when you feel its worth trying, give it a go :).

Yes, you are absolutely right that it's going to be similar as fallout but with some twists. I totally agree with you that models need to be a lot better, they are not going to stay as it is now for sure. We didn't have a lot of time to focus on polishing, because we wanted to build a foundation first that we could work on. We already have a list on what will be implemented over the next month and will start polishing some of our current features. Regarding quests we are already planning to do something like you mentioned, so stay tuned for future updates. Cheers
not like you just could download some skimpy mods to fallout 4... noooo never

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
You cant create female character except if you pay on patreon.
If you want to play as female protagonist, please save your time and pass.
I stopped after 20 sec :p
a bit sad look promising. Good day!