yulkaumm

Jan 28, 2021
If anybody play this game at 2021 and if you can't chose player and can't start, restart the game! Game looks very pretty and interesting!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
the game is interesting but why they don't give a update for now
They still have a somewhat active discord, last I heard they were working with another developer on some other project. Not sure it's been released yet. This game is more or less 'on hold' than abandoned, according to Frutis. Some progress might resume sometime this year.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
They still have a somewhat active discord, last I heard they were working with another developer on some other project. Not sure it's been released yet. This game is more or less 'on hold' than abandoned, according to Frutis. Some progress might resume sometime this year.
could you please tell me what's the last version plaese

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Is there a code to unlock the 'Start Game' option?, it's greyed out :/
I created an MC, and couldn't create another male nor female, girls are locked to patreons, came to thread, found code: EAST10 which unlocked females and allowed to create more males, done creating my 5 allowed slot of MCs, 'Start Game' option/box/bar/thingy is still greyed out.
So far all I've gotten to see of this *cough* game is the [Character Creator] editor and nothing else, unless I should include what else you get to see in [Character Creator] when the EAST10 code is used.
"WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' GAME, MAN!?" - It's blocked behind a optionless box.
Edit: KLEM13 code is disfunct.

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Why do all the promising looking games get abandoned while all the crappy-looking ones get completed?
Frutis is still available on Discord, most of their server got scrubbed though. He's a good dude to chat with.
As of July he claimed to be working on something full time. Not sure if it's the same game or not.
But we can probably expect something similar.

zz7989

May 30, 2022
Is there a code to unlock the 'Start Game' option?, it's greyed out :/
I created an MC, and couldn't create another male nor female, girls are locked to patreons, came to thread, found code: EAST10 which unlocked females and allowed to create more males, done creating my 5 allowed slot of MCs, 'Start Game' option/box/bar/thingy is still greyed out.
So far all I've gotten to see of this *cough* game is the [Character Creator] editor and nothing else, unless I should include what else you get to see in [Character Creator] when the EAST10 code is used.
"WHERE'S THE FRICKIN' GAME, MAN!?" - It's blocked behind a optionless box.
Edit: KLEM13 code is disfunct.
Drag your character