testry

Sep 18, 2017
I wasn't able to interact with anyone in that bar no matter where I stood or who I tried to interact with. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for the next version.
Try a female character, you will interact with a NPC. I didn't play with a male character so possibly that's missing.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Try a female character, you will interact with a NPC. I didn't play with a male character so possibly that's missing.
If you are female you can interact with the male and vice versa if you are a male. Also some other good news that the performance will be a lot better than before.

Reactions: testry

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I had some weird bug happen to me. I was trying different settings as i didnt want lag, so i went to the character creation decided my settings were too low, exited, upped the settings and went back to character creation. At wich point the character wasnt showing. I tried re-starting the game but it would always vrash before starting. I deleted and unzipped again and it still keeps crashing.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I had some weird bug happen to me. I was trying different settings as i didnt want lag, so i went to the character creation decided my settings were too low, exited, upped the settings and went back to character creation. At wich point the character wasnt showing. I tried re-starting the game but it would always vrash before starting. I deleted and unzipped again and it still keeps crashing.
Hey. Yeah we are aware of the fatal crash on launch that some people are experiencing. Still trying to to fix that issue for the upcoming version. There are few things that you can try:

1. Run the game as admin
2. navigate to "\HoeRizon\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
3. Right click on HoeRizon.exe, Open properties - compatibility - disable fullscreen optimizations
4. Make sure you have latest drivers installed

Furthermore, we managed to improve the performance by 5-10 fps so people with lower end hardware will have better experience. Also here's a short example of new in-game skill . There will be a lot more new content just thought this looks good enough to share :D. Cheers

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
If you are female you can interact with the male and vice versa if you are a male. Also some other good news that the performance will be a lot better than before.
That's what I was doing, trying to interact with the female npc as the male character at the BDSM bar but it wasn't working, no interaction icon came up. It seems to work at the female character interacting with the male npc though. The performance is much better but I don't know if this is adjustable but the car is like Styrofoam light and flips pretty easily. Otherwise I like how it is progressing.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
That's what I was doing, trying to interact with the female npc as the male character at the BDSM bar but it wasn't working, no interaction icon came up. It seems to work at the female character interacting with the male npc though. The performance is much better but I don't know if this is adjustable but the car is like Styrofoam light and flips pretty easily. Otherwise I like how it is progressing.
Hmm, I will try to reproduce this error myself, might be that miss looked something. Playing the 0.0.8 version once it's ready should give 5-10 more fps and will try to keep improving the performance in the future builds as well.

I agree that vehicle physics are not that fun at the moment. Making them ourselves would at least take a month or two and nothing else would be done, but on unreal market place there is a decent vehicle physics version which won't have an impact on the performance and drives pretty well on all type of terrain (had the chance to test the demo). Sadly enough we don't have the budget currently to spend on it since all of our time goes into this game and we do few commissions each month just to pay the bills. Nonetheless, it will be our first priority to buy the new vehicle system and implement it into the game.

I appreciate that you like the progress, even though the game is more or less just a shell, but keep on eye for future updates.

Here are some fun things that I can share:

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
How do I start sex scenes in this game? Went to another town, some kind of a bar and I'm not able to interact with a thing....

Reactions: zz7989

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
How do I start sex scenes in this game? Went to another town, some kind of a bar and I'm not able to interact with a thing....
You need to buy a ticket from the vendor and you can interact with NPCs that are sitting on the sofa by pressing F.

Reactions: cheryl_c

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
It has potential, but I'm disappointed with no gay sex options. I like the graphics, also the world looks nice and huuge (maybe too huge for a game like this)... well, let's wait and see I guess..

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Some good news guys. After spending 50hours+ and manually going through 9k files, finally managed to find the culprit which was causing a fatal error. It is fixed now and hopefully won't have to go through the painful process again. New version should be out tomorrow.

HsDe9ucpSB_SvABmK94jag.png
FRcw4tieTEeqtGEXEXaAzQ.png

redneck_cat

Feb 2, 2019
game crashes before it starts... running core i7 cpu, win10, 32gig ram, gtx1070 with 8 gig ram. says wat-engine crashed... fatal error.
any help? would really like to play.

redneck_cat

Feb 2, 2019
Some good news guys. After spending 50hours+ and manually going through 9k files, finally managed to find the culprit which was causing a fatal error. It is fixed now and hopefully won't have to go through the painful process again. New version should be out tomorrow.

View attachment 258979
View attachment 258980
sounds great, but I downloaded last night(3-11) MEGA and the game crashed with fatal error. I'll try downloading from noply or a different server, maybe the files got corrupted. don't know.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
sounds great, but I downloaded last night(3-11) MEGA and the game crashed with fatal error. I'll try downloading from noply or a different server, maybe the files got corrupted. don't know.
The new version has not been uploaded yet so you encounter the usual error. Try running the game a few times, see posts above explaining what to try to start the game.

redneck_cat

Feb 2, 2019
The new version has not been uploaded yet so you encounter the usual error. Try running the game a few times, see posts above explaining what to try to start the game.
I got it working by using the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe file in the extra directory. I only got to play a few minutes of it but so far it looks good.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Is this new version supposed to have those sliders?
These options will be available in 0.0.8 release. We are more than a month behind the latest release mainly because of the fatal error. I thought I fixed it but it seems there was more than one problem causing it. Since the error doesn't give any pointers I have to manually go through every single file. Already put more than 100 hours into trying to fix this issue, but I think that I am at the very end of resolving it.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Some updates regarding our current situation. New version is coming soon.