VN Unity Completed Hogwarts Lewdgacy [Final] [MultisekaiStudio]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

KurtzOne

Apr 9, 2019
Ai art is more and more scary each day

cant imagine what's gonna happend in the next 2-3 year.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i mean...i'd rather play this than the actual game at least lmao. politics aside, legacy just looks janky as hell

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Cheaper, better system requirements (much, much less), better graphics, and more flute action in the opening. The fact the author dropped this on the same day is hilarious. Definitely liking this one, it's awesome!

I do not like the real game, I like this one!

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
I just started playing, and I can already tell that this is a shitpost masterpiece on the level of goblin layer.

Reactions: Rick_Sim
Nov 3, 2021
Why does this need to connect to the internet? I'm hesitant to allow connections I'm not familiar with. Game crashes if I don't let it connect.
The dev stated their other (more serious) game had analytics (the specific items mentioned were aggregated ratings and framerates), so it's possible this one does something similar.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The dev stated their other (more serious) game had analytics (the specific items mentioned were aggregated ratings and framerates), so it's possible this one does something similar.
And the game refuses to start without them? I think I'll skip on this one.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
89 MG for the complete....ooh no, it's just simple renders, but they look SO GOOD, and could have been trailed into a loop for some great animation, I feel that's one step one IMPORTANT step we all missed out on~!

MySexSymptom

Mar 4, 2021
I'd rather play this than the other horrible game, gameplay wise or for obvious reasons regarding transphobia and antisemitism.

Reactions: Rick_Sim
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes