VN Unity Completed Hogwarts Lewdgacy [Final] [MultisekaiStudio]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Meatmarket

Oct 21, 2021
Oh come on, surely you remember in book 7 "Harry could feel Hermione's absolute dump truck of an ass pressed against him beneath the invisibility cloak."?
I thought that was in Diagon Alley: A Sideways Look at Pottermania, in the "edited out" section. I do agree it should be included, for canon.

Reactions: nikkunamesu

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
You should make this a full game, not just a quick parody... This has potential to be very fun...
I started reading the Harry Potter book, each chapter I watch the movie until I get to the chapter. Maybe I will do it in the future or pay someone to do the more difficult parts if I can afford it.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
what model did you use to generate the images? I've been using URPM from civitai, but its a lot of hit and miss.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
what model did you use to generate the images? I've been using URPM from civitai, but its a lot of hit and miss.
More than one model, more than one LoRA,. I also had a lot of hit and miss, now with controlnet it will be better.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is there a way to customize char?
Oooh, how I am tempted to answer
"Well, you can clearly see from the second picture in the OP that there is such a table, no?!", but I shall restrain my bad self and answer truthfully:

Nope.

gay man

Jan 20, 2020
Oooh, how I am tempted to answer
"Well, you can clearly see from the second picture in the OP that there is such a table, no?!", but I shall restrain my bad self and answer truthfully:

Nope.
bruh the clickbait is insane

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
It is impossible for me to create a character, I cannot change its name, hair, voice, etc.
When I click on the screen to change hair, it makes me skip the customization step, as if it had been accepted.
My controller doesn't work, scroll down neither, keyboard neither.

KaraHellsing

Aug 16, 2022
It is impossible for me to create a character, I cannot change its name, hair, voice, etc.
When I click on the screen to change hair, it makes me skip the customization step, as if it had been accepted.
My controller doesn't work, scroll down neither, keyboard neither.
There is a reason for that, the dev actually responded to me earlier in the posts stating that this was a parody game and not a full lewd port of Hogwarts Legacy... I actually asked that they should make a full game for it but they simply don't have the time to do so but it seems a lot of people want ti so they might actually do so, but it will be a different IP (game) more then likely...

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
There is a reason for that, the dev actually responded to me earlier in the posts stating that this was a parody game and not a full lewd port of Hogwarts Legacy... I actually asked that they should make a full game for it but they simply don't have the time to do so but it seems a lot of people want ti so they might actually do so, but it will be a different IP (game) more then likely...
Oh, ok, thx for the answer, it make sense

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so the intro apart from having the worst flute sound ever also might be broken ? during character selection it does not matter where you click as you can only choose that standard character already chosen for you clicking the back button does not respond and forwards you to the game sliders dont work in character creation. is this all supposed to be working or are you j ust stuck with the character chosen for you ?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes