ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
If the AI art is good i'm fine with it, if it will enable the dev to complete his game it's good, just look at all the 2d art games like seeds of chaos nearly all of them are unfinished and will need 10 more years to be completed because of all the needed time to complete all the art.

Reactions: phreadom

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Not sure if this is the right way to ask, but how does the DEV of this not get copyright from the manga creator? Also great stuff DEV the art is superb!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
Didn't know Stable Diffusion made this kind of stuff! Some of the images are pretty good. Few more years and we won't be able to tell it's AI generated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HokagesLife-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
About ai cg, there's always the question about the hand's shape or the number of fingers (this indeed begin a meme), among others issues like the empty eyes looking to a weird angle and others alike... Things like these sends me off (but it's my own experience)... Use ai cg is an option for some DEVs and it's a legit decission; anyway, it's fine too that someone within could redraw (or simply touch a little) what looks kinda off so the result would be better... I don't know if it's the case in this project, some of the images dropped on the OP shows the issues I've commented.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The sad thing about AI art is when you look into their eyes and you see no soul.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Look, I get that AI is at this point unavoidable and it at least allows some devs to start producing things they didn't feel they had the skills or resources to make before.

That said; if you're going to go full ai art AT LEAST put in the time and effort to either learn how to work the program, or edit pictures, so you don't have all these gross inconsistencies and deformities. The tool already has its own problems with the fact that it's already becoming fairly predictable what kinds of styles, compositions, lighting, etc. it goes for so I feel one has to especially put in the work to try and set themselves apart form other ai works.

When I see sloppy work like this I cannot help but feel like the stereotype of the lazy/untalented ai artist is true when all these pictures are basically 90% done, leaving you with just the task of touching up a few things so it doesn't come off as uncanny; and even that's apparently too much of an ask.

Reactions: Cavpal and acondo
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes