• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Some aspects to love about this, just feels very fresh to me. Not bogged down

at the same time, I am already at an enpass in the game where I can’t progress at all (at train station and no options for what to do).I think the dev should use a “mind map” technology to help them, a lot of parts seemingly intertwine but then just reach a standstill at various moments.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
So, guys, before I download and check it out ... is that stupid white text box in screenshot #6, which is blocking all the good stuff, removable? Or do we, once again, have to cope with a big, ridiculous, unnecessary, opaque block of obstruction? Thank you in advance!

dallas-stars-victor-e-green.gif

P.S. I simply cannot support devs who do this without adding a slider or checkbox in the Preferences.

Reactions: jungmonk

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
This game is surprisingly good. A pity the phone's texts keep being one over the other whatever message you try to read.

R_Crusoe

Jul 28, 2021
can someone teach me how to get joy's patreon exclusive ones.I only have 6/12.And I tried every power but in vain.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HokkaidoFox-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

smoke888

Jun 22, 2020
I thought the story was set in Hokkaido, so I was surprised to see it start in Tokyo.

Will Hokkaido appear in this game?
(Translated from Japanese to English)