longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It’s there though.
In the audio zip you provided there's no additional "Sex Noises" folder in the se folder so that definitely didn't add it back in... and in the original compression there's just 2 files named 12570 and 12571 in there, no "Sex Cum 2". But it was right at the end and I just renamed a file like I said so no biggie.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In the audio zip you provided there's no additional "Sex Noises" folder in the se folder so that definitely didn't add it back in... and in the original compression there's just 2 files named 12570 and 12571 in there, no "Sex Cum 2". But it was right at the end and I just renamed a file like I said so no biggie.
Oh the fix is just from my Fix 1 to Fix 2. Not from the initial release.
If the folder has files that are named 12570 and 12571 then renaming them to Sex Cum 2 should work. As that is what broke. (the renaming back after compressing). Those are the correct files.
Basically all files are there just not correctly named (even in the initial release the extra problem is that there are some files not decrypted, but AFAIK those aren't needed for the win version anyways)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh the fix is just from my Fix 1 to Fix 2. Not from the initial release.
Wait I forgot it was broken before, I downloaded the updated one after I reported it broken (so shoulda had fix 1 + audio.7z extras), but again like I said it's no biggie I'd already gotten past that bit and finished it (I had to dig it outta my recycle bin to check the files). Was just pointing it out in case things went screwy with the next update and compression again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wait I forgot it was broken before, I downloaded the updated one after I reported it broken (so shoulda had fix 1 + audio.7z extras), but again like I said it's no biggie I'd already gotten past that bit and finished it (I had to dig it outta my recycle bin to check the files). Was just pointing it out in case things went screwy with the next update and compression again.
Hmm maybe I made a mistake then. As long as its only those two then it should be alright. just rename both files into it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy shit is this some wholesome NTR. It's fun, it's funny, the characters are literally all extremely likeable, everyone's having fun, nobody's being left behind and it genuinely feels like everyone's gonna get a happy ending here even if Jake's gonna have a bumpy ride on the way there. This was so fucking fun, as well as really fucking hot and I can't wait for more.

Mar 29, 2020
One thing I can say, like... I do enjoy it, and I get time constraints and all that, but... Definitely corruption happens a lot faster than I'd usually prefer, haha. I guess like someone mentioned, magic cum and all that, but basically is like 3/4 times that leads to sex xD. Though kinda also feels, like even the first few times Aki was already kind of eager if that makes any sense. The first time even, lemme eat this weird sticky substance that landed on my back lol.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I think the problem with the reception here lies in various things:

1. The tag system sucks ass and the game being tag NTR will bring tons of people who lean on the heavy NTR side of things play the game a leave disappointed with the more Swinging way the game is currently going and I personally don't think its neither the creators fault or the people who come here expecting a game tagged as netorare to be more of a swinging game like I said the tag system just sucks if it let the game be tagged as light NTR or a sub genre then expectations wouldn't be so high.

2. Netorare fans usually do not like the significant other to be involved in any sort of sex scene so by nature seeing Jake get some action breaks the immersion and lessens the impact of the cheating for many people who like hardcore NTR games.

3. The biggest of them all is not knowing how the story will play out for example at the beginning many people thought the game would be set up for some dark heavy NTR but as ch 3 and 4 showed its more lighthearted so some people are left feeling unhappy but then what if the next updates it does go more hardcore NTR? then what? well nobody knows other then the creator and while he knows how things will unfold people can only react and speculate each chapter and criticize from what they know.

I am personally one of those people who prefers the more hardcore NTR games with darker themes but I am also fine with the way the game is currently heading I don't love it but I also don't dislike it either I play for the big and thick futas anyways so everything else is a plus so I'm looking forward to the future of the game plus like the dev said since we don't know what the future of the game has to offer we might see more hardcore NTR in the future anything can happen I get a sense that this is just the calm before the storm and the story is going to get crazier each update.

So overall whos fault is it? well to be honest in my opinion nobody's really between the awful tag system, the mystery of the future of the story of the game and people expecting different things it just creates a lot of chaos and confusion, the bad part is that the dev is the one that sadly gets the short end of the stick since they have to read tons of comments from people praising the game to those people who are highly critical of it.

The only people who I have no sympathy for are those who aren't even leaving constructive criticism and just being straight up assholes to the dev fuck those people they can rot in hell .

One last thing please don't attack or be harsh on the dev remember this is a free game at the end of the day the dev is doing this because he enjoys it otherwise he wouldn't and we get a nice futa game which if you're a futa fan you know how hard it is to find futa games in general much less futa and NTR genres together so this is a blessing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
OK I guess as a seasoned H game otaku I will write up more than I ever have on any other game on this in defense of the developer.

Basically, this is game is wholesome NTR, and like i said previously, cute corruption. Everyone involved consents to a point, and it seems the world it takes place in has different moralities. The whole "NTR jealousy ahhhhh oh no" thing doesn't seem to be the attitude, and it very much seems to be more in line with like, old school swingers lol. That's fine, and the story is written in a way that everyone seems to be happy and having fun.

This probably puts the game in some weird spot where anti NTRs are still against it and the people who love NTR don't get their full kicks from it, but as someone who just likes good things no matter how they are presented, this game is really cute lol.

They love each other, there is some corruption, they begin to get a big more spicy, but everyone seems like they don't want to hurt anyone. Very good stuff.

IDK what to call this genre so I'll just call it cute corruption, Corrupted Kingdoms is a little like this, but IMO this game is really well written and well made and you can tell the author is probably a weeb.

10/10

EDIT: Remembered a game that gave me the same vibes and it's do you have akira points lol.

https://f95zone.to/threads/do-you-have-akira-points-final-golden-fever.26448/

Basically its corruption but wholesome.

Last edited:

Gabrielss

May 11, 2022
CH4.5_Mockup.png
Santuary Houses WIP.png
Quick Sister.png
CHAki_Mother.png

Just wanted to update the supporters with the previews that were on discord. There will be a public update coming shortly with more CH4.5 information.
  • A Mockup of the introduction scene
  • The first preview I made of Aki’s sister
  • One of the new maps for the sanctuary.
  • There is also a pregnant version of Aki's mother attached here that I haven't sent out to the discord yet.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes