Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I would love to try this game, but i can't even unpack it, i get a "insufficient memory" while doing so, while i don't with any other things i unpack

Reactions: DearlHunters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoldcraftChroniclesAki-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: boriello

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
For now it is liner. These first two chapters were just me getting a feel for the engine. To be honest I haven't decided yet.

I didn't know the name when I first read your comment. I recognize her after a quick google search. So in short no, but I do see the similarities. Just a coincidence.
oh i see well good luck im not excatlly a fan on liner story lines.. but the game looks good from the pics i saw hope others enjoy it

Jul 24, 2021
Game is great I don't really consider it NTR that's why I'm even playing when its a Futa its a lesbian thing keep up the good work

Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
Damm I usually avoid RPGM games like the plague, but this game is actually great! The fetishes match my niche preference and the story is quite nice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
The game isn't that bad for a first version, but it would be better as a normal VN. Dunno why people make VNs with an RPG maker...

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
I thought there'd be some more in the start, but this is nice. I see great potential here, keep it up. And truly thanks for the horsecock futanari. It's super damn rare and underrated.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
It s really cool
Some casual nearly innocent futa on girl story with such models is really cool
Chat playback is kinda clunky and please make WASD movement available
You are on a right road
Also I cant say it s an ntr game
I mean girl cant cheat on her guy with other girl
At least what I wanna say is that this game is definately not an average ntr garbage

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
it misses "kinetic" tag, because there aren't any choices in the first and second chapters of this game.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes