Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Great start Seez! looking flowerd for game updates!
got question about what type of swinging, is it netorase?

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Any plans for a discord? I always like to get pinged there for updates! Great game so far, can't wait to see how the story will go.
Your timing is quite good. I was about to do a poll to see if there was interest in a discord. If I do make it, it wouldn't go live for another couple weeks. I feel like it would be a better place for people to hit me up with questions.

next upd?
Probably around the end of the month. I work full time so I can only work on this in my free time. Thankfully as the patreon grows I can reduce my hours at work and dedicate more time to the game. I'd like to do this full time one day.

Jeffe0914

Jul 22, 2018
Very nice I'm looking forward to seeing more. I like the writing for all the characters so far so I don't want to suggest any radical changes but I do hope that after getting cucked Jake can eventually join in.

Jun 1, 2022
So far the game is great futa ntr is super niche so any dev willing to do a game based around it already has my respect, but aside from that the pacing so far is good not too fast and not too slow and I like the horse cock futa a lot she is the perfect combination of cool and confident personality with feminine and curvy body big tits, big ass and with a nice big cock one thing I will say I hope there are more scenes without her glasses I want to see her eyes during the sex scenes.

I do hope we get some futa on futa sex scenes eventually its something I am looking forward to the most as I am a huge futa on futa fan myself, because its something that is way too underrated even in futa centric game since most futa games always either focus on futa on female or futa on male but you hardly ever see any devs who put futa on futa sex scenes in their games which is a shame and a disappointment for those of us who enjoy futa on futa I think it would be nice if we had some in the game.

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Great start for a new game I will say its much better than most other futa games out there to be honest I do enjoy Akis slow corruption a lot, which is why I do hope there are other futas who start fucking Aki besides Nichole once she is corrupted more perhaps the busty owner with the mask is a futa that can too start fucking Aki as well as the story progresses because I think Nichole is great but I think having more than one futa adds variety and feels less repetitive then when its one futa having all the sex scenes to themselves since it does start to feel boring and repetitive after a while.

Last edited:

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
So far the game is great futa ntr is super niche so any dev willing to do a game based around it already has my respect, but aside from that the pacing so far is good not too fast and not too slow and I like the horse cock futa a lot she is the perfect combination of cool and confident personality with feminine and curvy body big tits, big ass and with a nice big cock one thing I will say I hope there are more scenes without her glasses I want to see her eyes during the sex scenes.

I do hope we get some futa on futa sex scenes eventually its something I am looking forward to the most as I am a huge futa on futa fan myself, because its something that is way too underrated even in futa centric game since most futa games always either focus on futa on female or futa on male but you hardly ever see any devs who put futa on futa sex scenes in their games which is a shame and a disappointment for those of us who enjoy futa on futa I think it would be nice if we had some in the game.
Great start for a new game I will say its much better than most other futa games out there to be honest I do enjoy Akis slow corruption a lot, which is why I do hope there are other futas who start fucking Aki besides Nichole once she is corrupted more perhaps the busty owner with the mask is a futa that can too start fucking Aki as well as the story progresses because I think Nichole is great but I think having more than one futa adds variety and feels less repetitive then when its one futa having all the sex scenes to themselves since it does start to feel boring and repetitive after a while.
It’s fun reading what people want to see. I’ve been trying not to comment too much on the future content because I don’t want to spoil the story. It feels bad when I know that the content some people are looking for won’t be seen for a few chapters because I want the character progression to actually make some sense.

Some people have voiced that the NTR isn’t hard enough. It’s coming but this isn’t meant to be a feel bad story. Technically I think there is a more specific term for it that falls under NTR but those tags don’t exist on most sites.

There have also been questions about Jake and what is going on with him. Which is fair because he does basically nothing in the first 2 chapters. Chapter 3 will make it clearer on how his corruption will take place.

Others have said they want XonY combinations (FutaxMale, FutaxFuta, CharAxCharB, etc). In the main story most won't happen until the corruption starts to set in. The side scenes however will be where you can get your fix in the meantime.

I think you all will like where things are headed though. Now excuse me while I get back to rpgmaker to finish the chapter...

Side note: There will be multiple endings. Read into that how you will. ;)

Jun 1, 2022
It’s fun reading what people want to see. I’ve been trying not to comment too much on the future content because I don’t want to spoil the story. It feels bad when I know that the content some people are looking for won’t be seen for a few chapters because I want the character progression to actually make some sense.

Some people have voiced that the NTR isn’t hard enough. It’s coming but this isn’t meant to be a feel bad story. Technically I think there is a more specific term for it that falls under NTR but those tags don’t exist on most sites.

There have also been questions about Jake and what is going on with him. Which is fair because he does basically nothing in the first 2 chapters. Chapter 3 will make it clearer on how his corruption will take place.

Others have said they want XonY combinations (FutaxMale, FutaxFuta, CharAxCharB, etc). In the main story most won't happen until the corruption starts to set in. The side scenes however will be where you can get your fix in the meantime.

I think you all will like where things are headed though. Now excuse me while I get back to rpgmaker to finish the chapter...

Don't worry that's perfectly fine I don't mind waiting for futa on futa content it being on the story or as a side events I am fine with either take as much time as you need to set up the story since I know the game is relatively new and that there are still many things that need to be revealed so take your time, plus I know there are probably going to be more futas waiting to be revealed besides Nichole in the story eventually because we know 10% of the population is futa if I remember correctly so it would make sense for more to show up as the story progresses and more characters get introduced.

Also like I said in my first comment that I'm so used to futa games never having futa on futa sex scenes that any hope of there being any eventually in any situation is way better then having none in the meantime I will keep looking forward to each update of the game I am certainty a big fan of it now after having a little taste of it, one last thing I did want to mention is that I love the way you do the models in the game I feel like most characters are curvy feminine and look very sexy you absolutely nailed the way they look to make them very attractive in my opinion anyways don't want to ramble too much thanks for the response to my comment and wishing you the best of luck in making the game Seez!

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

As long as we get more futanari girls to fuck Aki besides Nichole for more variety in the future I am happy!
I know you can't reveal much right now because it would spoil the game so no worries Mate I understand.

Last edited:

theenderreddit

Jul 1, 2022
If there is anything I can tell/show you on my end just ask. But this isn't the first RBG maker game I've played and none of them had a problem like this. Also, there really isn't a need for you to focus on this if I'm really the only one experiencing this problem. Like others have said the game overall is good, good characters, good direction. So I'm not over here thinking that its unplayable trash or something and is unacceptable, demanding you fix this one bug.
Just wanted to note that you're not the only having problems with this. For me, scenes are fine at the beginning, but as they go on they eventually become very laggy, with the text appearing in chunks instead of smoothly. and it gets harder to get the game to register my inputs.

It hasn't been a huge issue - obviously the only inputs needed are just to continue the scene. Also, I've only tested this on my old laptop, and while I've also never seen it have problems with any other RPG Maker games, I expect it probably wouldn't be an issue on a newer computer anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Creator Seez
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes