Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
this is really refreshing to see, honestly I liked the game a lot. Definitely one of the better futa/ntr games to come out and probably the best to come out recently. Depending on your content release/updates I'll definitely throw you like 10-20$ on patreon. I try to give an "indie price" for games I enjoy a lot. I'm not a fan of monthly subs, sorry. If you list it on itch or something that'd be even better imo.
Itch.io is coming. Technically it is "live" but it looks like trash and isn't set up properly. I'll have a link to it in the OP once it's finished.

Side note for the reviewers on here. You guys are either too nice or the bar here is really low. I would have never considered myself to be a good at writing before posting my game. I literally have zero creative writing experience. Thank you all! :D

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Side note for the reviewers on here. You guys are either too nice or the bar here is really low. I would have never considered myself to be a good at writing before posting my game. I literally have zero creative writing experience. Thank you all! :D
They are right, THIS GAME IS AMAZING! It’s so good! The characters are super likeable, the plot is fun, and it’s so hot! It was a pleasant surprise going in when the characters seemed to have some sass to them, and the humor is super good here. Also, despite the fact that the sexy content comes soon the characters don’t feel like lifeless fleshlights. And I can’t believe Nichole has the penis that she has; that is so rare! And she has an anal fetish! I’m so excited, it’s so hard to find a good futa game that seems like it’s gonna have lots of Futa x female anal! It feels too good to be true

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Itch.io is coming. Technically it is "live" but it looks like trash and isn't set up properly. I'll have a link to it in the OP once it's finished.

A little of both, the bar is absolutely at the floor but I don't see a reason to be overly critical of someones passion project. The main thing that would improve it is probably more time committed which is a hard ask for something that someone does as a hobby when they have to work a real job and have real daily struggles to concern themselves with. At least that's my point of view.

Reactions: TriinBro

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Does the game have moans or no?
They will be added eventually. I didn't have good sound files for that when I made this build. I have since acquired some. I also want to add a screen flash effect when orgasms happen. (Just a single white flash. Not trying to give anyone seizures.)

How is the patreon vote going?
Votes are saying no. I'll probably add some FutaxMale content into the game just not every chapter. It won't be a heavy focus or theme. Side scenes take significantly less time to make, so I don't mind adding less popular content there. It just wont be a priority.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
They will be added eventually. I didn't have good sound files for that when I made this build. I have since acquired some. I also want to add a screen flash effect when orgasms happen. (Just a single white flash. Not trying to give anyone seizures.)

Votes are saying no. I'll probably add some FutaxMale content into the game just not every chapter. It won't be a heavy focus or theme. Side scenes take significantly less time to make, so I don't mind adding less popular content there. It just wont be a priority.
AAAAAHH, ignore them, they're lying! :cry:

• Sad

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
I personally only follow two and a half games out there. Yours, because its horsecock futa ntr, come on, its the best. Second is "trouble in the arena", its good and funny. And half is "futa family", its lil bit disappointing in later updates.
So dont be so humble, your game is maybe not best, but it exactly what I and, as you see, a lot of people needed.
And also, I suggest follow up for "witch magic" things in future.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Hmm.. That's not and issue that I have had anyone else bring up yet. I'll do some research into the plugin that I use for playing videos and see if it is a common issue that I can account for.

With the way I have the story written I wouldn't be able have those scenes be skipped and have it still make sense. There are not that many planned anyway.

There will be impregnation content.
While assisting someone with an RPGM game once, I observed that they had a tendency to load sequences of images for a scene, and then clear them all at once after the scene was over. Visually, each new image appears "on top," so it works, however I suspect that it overtaxes RPGM's engine. Their game would get gradually more and more lag as each scene progressed. I do not know to what degree the player's computer may affect the lag this can cause, but I would guess player's with newer CPUs are less likely to have trouble. At any rate, I highly recommend ending all images and videos as soon as the next one has appeared. It can be a little tricky to keep track of, but RPGM's engine will thank you for it, and you'll be less likely to have lag in the end.

Note: If you clear each image before the next, you'll get a very brief black screen in-between, and you don't want that either. So, to be clear, what I'm suggesting looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zedas

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
While assisting someone with an RPGM game once, I observed that they had a tendency to load sequences of images for a scene, and then clear them all at once after the scene was over. Visually, each new image appears "on top," so it works, however I suspect that it overtaxes RPGM's engine. Their game would get gradually more and more lag as each scene progressed. I do not know to what degree the player's computer may affect the lag this can cause, but I would guess player's with newer CPUs are less likely to have trouble. At any rate, I highly recommend ending all images and videos as soon as the next one has appeared. It can be a little tricky to keep track of, but RPGM's engine will thank you for it, and you'll be less likely to have lag in the end.

Note: If you clear each image before the next, you'll get a very brief black screen in-between, and you don't want that either. So, to be clear, what I'm suggesting looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the first chapter I was doing exactly that, but that was too time consuming. My solution was to use a python script every 10 to 15 images to clear them out in batches. I figure 15 images shouldn't tax the engine much. It's hard to fix a problem like the one that user experienced without being able to replicate it.

Reactions: DearlHunters

fewrzgftfgxfnh

Dec 5, 2023
I personally only follow two and a half games out there. Yours, because its horsecock futa ntr, come on, its the best. Second is "trouble in the arena", its good and funny. And half is "futa family", its lil bit disappointing in later updates.
So dont be so humble, your game is maybe not best, but it exactly what I and, as you see, a lot of people needed.
And also, I suggest follow up for "witch magic" things in future.
have you tried futa fantasy, not as good as this but still a staple

lolbits40

Apr 24, 2023
In the first chapter I was doing exactly that, but that was too time consuming. My solution was to use a python script every 10 to 15 images to clear them out in batches. I figure 15 images shouldn't tax the engine much. It's hard to fix a problem like the one that user experienced without being able to replicate it.
If there is anything I can tell/show you on my end just ask. But this isn't the first RBG maker game I've played and none of them had a problem like this. Also, there really isn't a need for you to focus on this if I'm really the only one experiencing this problem. Like others have said the game overall is good, good characters, good direction. So I'm not over here thinking that its unplayable trash or something and is unacceptable, demanding you fix this one bug.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes