warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Not really, last post was may 21. Its pretty common for devs to post a monthly update, not weekly. Wait at least until the end of June to consider he's gone.
I was a subscriber. 3 weeks ago or so, he wrote that a new update would come in 3 days. Then never said a word again.

While he has no obligations to communicate or keep his word it gets tiring when it happens over and over.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I was a subscriber. 3 weeks ago or so, he wrote that a new update would come in 3 days. Then never said a word again.

While he has no obligations to communicate or keep his word it gets tiring when it happens over and over.
Same. Two years ago or so, he was one of the most consistent devs out there, monthly updates. Then he said something happened in his life that he didn't want to talk about and he disappeared for a year. Then he came back for about 3 weeks, released an update, then disappeared again.

I have a feeling that whatever happened in his personal life is still happening.

Reactions: elbro

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
game is abandonned ?
This is v0.40. There should be at least v0.41 and maybe v0.42 available via patreon.

Last public post on patreon :

Changelog V0.42

21. Mai

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well.

First of all i wanted to apologize. I'm kind of behind on work right now...I had a change of mind while working on the Netorase 1 Route and so I kind of want to make again what I worked on a few weeks ago, but here is what (I think) will be in the update:

-Added content for the days 39 & 40 of the NTRS 2 route.
-Added 1 sex event for this route. (I kind of want to add another one, but maybe i should leave it like this)
-Added content for the days 29 & 30 of the S-NTR route. (maybe day 31 as well if i see that i'm taking too long to post the update)
-Added 1 sex event for this route.
-Added content for the days 53 & 54 of the NTRS 1 route.
-Added 1 sex event for this route.
(I'll clean up a bit the changelog when I upload the game)

...Its a bit annoying. I guess that it's because i took such a long break but i have a lot of things i want to work on right now in the game but i don't have the time because of my job.

I probably shouldn't be saying this because i always end up being late, but i'll try to upload on Thursday or Friday at the latest. I really wanted to upload last Friday so I apologize.

Also, this week there won't be Poll. I need to catch up with work and also kind of want to work a bit on the Vanilla route. So, see you on Thursday or Friday with the game.

Have a nice week!

May 5, 2019
Was the NTR progress too fast? They're sort of lovey dovey right? Aren't sucking the other guy's dick by day 2 a bit too fast? Not to mention cheating sex by day 2 or 3? Like, when and why? That's too fast, can't savour the MC's suffering.

I try to see if I can make Erik being oblivious the whole playthrough, but I can't, because Erik was being nice once when he open his goddamn mouth at the table, can't trigger NTR because of that, but they spend about 5 minutes "cleaning room", then Sofy show up, and somehow I get to vanilla route because I refuse Sofy's advantage? But what about the things Axel and Lily do?! I wish the routes are more expand

The mom part aren't even done... Speaking of blue balls...

Last edited:

Mod Learner

Formerly 'Mod Leaner'
Dec 1, 2019
I read it somewhere, probably in game dialog instructor (I don't remember well because I never touch the game for a long time and don't know if the story is changed). That the rival guy have an ability to make any girl fall for him without reason (working like magic), so don't question why. :ROFLMAO:
I though the game get abandoned already, but then someone said it'll have update soon, but again, no update for months.:rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes