cryfane

Apr 26, 2024
anyone also getting an blackscreen in netorase route in the morning right after the end of the week where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right after she gives you morning kisses and go check the oven? Already loaded a save and still get the blackscreen, feels like i can move because it changes the room I'm in but the screen is total black

Last edited:
Reactions: Anunnakis
Apr 21, 2022
anyone also getting an blackscreen in netorase route in the morning right after the end of the week where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right after she gives you morning kisses and go check the oven? Already loaded a save and still get the blackscreen, feels like i can move because it changes the room I'm in but the screen is total black
When this happens, you have to go to Key Items in the Menu and select Special Options, and choose option 3 "Fix Black Screen/Delete Stuck Image" and you regain visibility.

Reactions: cryfane

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I said twice before that I think this guy will finish what he started and that is showing? Just don't push him guys!!

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the NTR 1 route? It keeps sending me to the main menu even though I'm following the Lily route from the guide (I know it's really outdated).

What options should I choose to keep playing after Day 8?

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
On which routes does Axle stop using condoms ? Because on the ntrs 2 route it was literally the last scene of this update

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes