Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Dec 1, 2017
Lot of cool progress since the first release. I have a new bug to report.

Set Lia's skin to Animal 7 (the FNAF one) then use the animal mirror on her and she disappears. Assuming its trying to switch to Human 7 which doesn't exist. This doesn't seem to happen with other characters.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Jun 28, 2019
Am I missing something, or is there something somewhere, thats supposed to say what each of the character's personalities are so I know what they would want? Or am I judging off of how they talk?

Dec 1, 2017
Am I missing something, or is there something somewhere, thats supposed to say what each of the character's personalities are so I know what they would want? Or am I judging off of how they talk?
The type of animal they are is the most relevant. The wolf is going to like meat and the bunny wont. But the difference is 1pt vs 3pts so it's not a big deal to get it wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BanteringBanter

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
for some reason, it seems like the player character always has the increased dick size even before giving them the item. giving the item seems to make it go smaller/bigger visually, but does not affect scenes

Jun 28, 2019
The type of animal they are is the most relevant. The wolf is going to like meat and the bunny wont. But the difference is 1pt vs 3pts so it's not a big deal to get it wrong.
I was more referencing the latest update changelog that talked about "how they feel about how clean their room is, based on their personality," not so much their food interest. Though thanks for the info.

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
Is there a way to reset cause I deleted the old update and redownloaded the new one but it starts me off where I left off

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thought about it, decided to take the time to write it-- just wanted to to give a thumbs up to the dev for all their efforts, ongoing and otherwise. It's a lot of fun watching this thing grow.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes