Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Realy Nice game !!

Do you plan to add pregnancy in the game, there is already an option to increase belly but since the game have impregnation, it would be great if we could make the girls pregnant and have some dialogue about that.

Also i wanted to know if you want to add some force/rape scene with the wolf girl for exemple who dosnt want to even kiss at first.
yea pregnancy is a planned feature

wouldn't be agains't the idea but id preffer to add more unique events to other girls instead of piling more onto the wolf

Jan 8, 2020
Uhhh I don't think this is supposed to happen

(IDK where to put bug reports so I'm just putting it here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This occurred after I turned on the fuck permit, got everyone's heat up to 100, gave them dicks, ended the day with the girls fucking between themselves. As seen in the 2nd photo my character is a human male, this was not the case before the night time. My character was a female furry, which I didn't change out of on my own.

Lia was in like 3 different animations, so I assume that's why the integer spiraled back.

The numbers just kept going up so I had to close and reopen the game. I got her number back to 0 by giving her a heart pepper, and everything was good after that.

Mar 6, 2022
I'm confused, I see stuff where the other girls apparently have new looks but the prismatic apple still shows the same options. Is there something else I'm supposed to be looking for?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I'm confused, I see stuff where the other girls apparently have new looks but the prismatic apple still shows the same options. Is there something else I'm supposed to be looking for?
if they are humanized the other skins won't show up

Uhhh I don't think this is supposed to happen

(IDK where to put bug reports so I'm just putting it here)

This occurred after I turned on the fuck permit, got everyone's heat up to 100, gave them dicks, ended the day with the girls fucking between themselves. As seen in the 2nd photo my character is a human male, this was not the case before the night time. My character was a female furry, which I didn't change out of on my own.

Lia was in like 3 different animations, so I assume that's why the integer spiraled back.

The numbers just kept going up so I had to close and reopen the game. I got her number back to 0 by giving her a heart pepper, and everything was good after that.
yea this is like two bugs in one, im certain i fixed the one where heat can go into the negatives, and i think i got the one where characters messed up fixed on version 11 the reason it happens is that

lol went and wrote a long explanation

thanks for the reports and thanks for playing

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
Feb 25, 2019
Do you think you might add a options menu? I think it would be nice to change the volume of sounds. Maybe add the ability to increase how long fuck permit sex scenes last. Maybe add the ability to switch to more lewd dialog. Maybe allow us to enable sex acts like knotting when in canine form.

I think you should allow the white rose to work on the player. It would be nice to see the different reactions to the NPCs taking the player's virginity. Maybe add anal virginity as a thing. Making it so the first time is harder, but you get more rewards.

I think you should make it so females can rim the player, not just when the female is a futa.

I think there is a major problem. If a female is a virgin and gets fucked by a futa. They don't lose their virginity, but you can see them having vaginal sex.

I personally think there is a few more perverted sex acts you could add, urine/watersports and fart-fetish. Then maybe after pregnancy features you could list incest if possible in the perverted stuff.

Those two fetishes are just examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums and darlic

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Do the girls have preferred partners when in heat and futa or is it completely random? Like now the only futa is Wolfgirl but others are only riding my face and not touching the wolf.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Feb 25, 2019
Do the girls have preferred partners when in heat and futa or is it completely random? Like now the only futa is Wolfgirl but others are only riding my face and not touching the wolf.
From my experience they do. The wolf prefers the bunny. The bunny prefers the kobold. The kobold prefers the shark. The shark prefers the wolf.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
humanized girls and regular girls have a different list if they are humanized make them furry

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Do you think you might add a options menu? I think it would be nice to change the volume of sounds. Maybe add the ability to increase how long fuck permit sex scenes last. Maybe add the ability to switch to more lewd dialog. Maybe allow us to enable sex acts like knotting when in canine form.

I think you should allow the white rose to work on the player. It would be nice to see the different reactions to the NPCs taking the player's virginity. Maybe add anal virginity as a thing. Making it so the first time is harder, but you get more rewards.

I think you should make it so females can rim the player, not just when the female is a futa.

I think there is a major problem. If a female is a virgin and gets fucked by a futa. They don't lose their virginity, but you can see them having vaginal sex.

I personally think there is a few more perverted sex acts you could add, urine/watersports and fart-fetish. Then maybe after pregnancy features you could list incest if possible in the perverted stuff.
yea id like to evetually have an options menu for game settings
hadn't thought about making the rose work on the player
yea ill see if i can get the rim and virgin things sorted out
thanks for playing

Reactions: anonomous87465

K0n0_d10_D4

Dec 22, 2020

I like the idea, hmm, maybe a bit less tohught for the Urine/fart-fetish thought, not my type, soooo, in case something like this gets implemented, maybe add an option to desactivates stuff like this ?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here is changelog 12 (Not public)
-New Content
Fox girl! you can find her on the beach/sand tiles

Added a new block to the drilling minigame
Chaos block: Uppon breaking, randomizes* the blocktype of adyacent blocks to it so be careful

-Items
Prismatic eggplant: Lets you change the dick type of a character
Added a dicktype with it too horsecock

Dog collar: Its a dog collar

-Gameplay changes
Finishing the drilling minigame now passes time
It now takes three times as long to get a room dirty

-Misc
If you cum inflate girls enough while having anal/oral sex they cum out of their mouths

Added 2 new voice types by @KumBomb

Girls now play a line of dialogue when you add them to your drilling squad

-Bugfixes
Dick size swapping when having sex with futa should be fixed now
Camera could get slightly shifted on the drilling minigame if you were holding a camera movement key right as it started

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. At least in v11, any 'heated' sex still results in the same move every time, regardless of skill unlocked, if they are a futa, etc-- amazon or faceriding, depending on the MC's gender. Rather than assuming, I suppose I should ask-- Is this intentional/ by design?

I'm quite sure you have more than a few things you are working on, but if you are looking for further suggestions, perhaps random events tied to movement on the world map? Like a girl/one of the team sniffs a flower which can have an odd effect-- such as max heat, or being unable to work the following day, of being super fertile (whenever that's a factor), or them simply being so randy they jump somebody at random.

Or if combat stats end being developed, it could be a rival, or just one of the team being captured and needing rescued.

Or you are walking about on the map and and suddenly uh oh! It's all tentacles?! Who could have seen that coming?! (Everybody. Everybody sees you and it coming, especially the helpful AI which is saving the recording video under 'research')

Have a great day!

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Hey this game is pretty awesome. I didn't expect this gem when I downloaded it. If you want feedback, maybe a bit more dialogue during scenes and stuff? But I'm a nerd that enjoys text games and shit so that's probably just a personal note.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hrm. At least in v11, any 'heated' sex still results in the same move every time, regardless of skill unlocked, if they are a futa, etc-- amazon or faceriding, depending on the MC's gender. Rather than assuming, I suppose I should ask-- Is this intentional/ by design?

I'm quite sure you have more than a few things you are working on, but if you are looking for further suggestions, perhaps random events tied to movement on the world map? Like a girl/one of the team sniffs a flower which can have an odd effect-- such as max heat, or being unable to work the following day, of being super fertile (whenever that's a factor), or them simply being so randy they jump somebody at random.

Or if combat stats end being developed, it could be a rival, or just one of the team being captured and needing rescued.

Or you are walking about on the map and and suddenly uh oh! It's all tentacles?! Who could have seen that coming?! (Everybody. Everybody sees you and it coming, especially the helpful AI which is saving the recording video under 'research')

Have a great day!
I guess you could call the pose thing intentional, at the time the feature was implemented amazon pose was implemented just for heated sex and there weren't as many poses as there are now, ill try and see if i can get more poses in the posibility list

Random events for the map sounds like a good idea ill note it

Kinda doubt there'll be combat in this game tho, thanks for playing

Hey this game is pretty awesome. I didn't expect this gem when I downloaded it. If you want feedback, maybe a bit more dialogue during scenes and stuff? But I'm a nerd that enjoys text games and shit so that's probably just a personal note.
If i where to do something like this it would probably be like dialogue based on "pose tag" (vaginal, anal, male is sub) etc rather than per individual pose because with the way its set up right now i doubt the sort of detailed scene dialogue and descriptions would fit the game without them getting abruptly cut out by the player cumming sorry if thats disapointing, thanks for playing

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes