Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here is changelog 11 (Not public)
-New Content

-Systems
Girls now care about how clean their rooms are, after a certain point they may loose or gain heat depending on their personality

Moans! girls now have a voice, for the time being they are placeholder moans from this sound pack

Items
Sponge: allows you to cleanup a room
Turbo badge: equipable makes sex faster
Purity room: makes it so a girl can't get heated
Corruption room: increases girl pervness daily and changes their animation to

Cowgirl position

New appearence for Lia #7 Based on Roxanne

Reactions: ViviX12

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
Well.. I tried the new version and I liked it
Here are some bugs and visual errors i've found so far:
The kobold breasts in Guilmon form are a little bit off compared with the other versions.
After any of the girls are becoming futa they are gonna be connected into future interaction.
For example if the futa Rabbit gets to have her way with the Kobold, the next time the player interacts with the kobold, the rabbit will be counted as being interacted with as well this principle works on the other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Well.. I tried the new version and I liked it
Here are some bugs and visual errors i've found so far:
The kobold breasts in Guilmon form are a little bit off compared with the other versions.
After any of the girls are becoming futa they are gonna be connected into future interaction.
For example if the futa Rabbit gets to have her way with the Kobold, the next time the player interacts with the kobold, the rabbit will be counted as being interacted with as well this principle works on the other girls as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ill look into it thanks for reporting and thanks for playing

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Any chance to introduce a merged-room mechanic, and thus, threesomes/gangbangs?
Or just the ability to add more rooms to the crawler? I'm not saying it should be like landships from Arknights which can house towns, but at the point it's very bare.

The idea for the trailer rework is to add several 'component' rooms, which can be rearranged as the player sees fit. This component room will also increase or decrease the girls' parameter when their rooms are placed near it.

For example:
Engine: +Heat, +Pervertedness, -Love (because they can mastrubate without being heard)
Dining Hall: Passive gain of boob/ass size per set amount of day.
Drill: +Drilling exp (passive gain) per set amount of day (can only be placed at the ends of the crawler)
Common room: Enables NPC only girl-on-girl lesbian scene or futa-on-girl. -Love, -Heat, +Pervertedness each time it happens.
The girls can also walk around and get fucked in the hallways, for example.

The 'world map' could also be worked on, the current one feels too small and there's not enough interactions on it.
Examples of things that could be added:

-Wandering trader: unlocks special items for purchase. Instead of buying White Lilies or other transformative items from the menu, you can put them here when the game reaches release.

-Settlements: Pick up a randomized girl for 'transport' to their destination. They can pay in resources or...they could even join the crawler permanently!

-Hijackers: Can be male or female. Raids your crawler en-route and (depending of if you turn this setting on or off) make off with your resources AND girls. Investing in crawler weaponry can turn the encounter in your favor...meaning you can capture them to hand off at the nearest settlement, or have sex-slaves!

-POI (Point of Interests): Unlocks minigames.

Example: Dungeons unlocks a side-scrolling jumping game ala Geometry Dash. Certain girls has special abilities, such as bunnies jump farther, dragons can fly, wolf runs faster, sharks won't die from water holes, and so on and so forth. Rewards high amount of resources upon completion.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Glad someone already reported bugs I'm experiencing.
This is an awesome update though! I can see where it's leading to, pretty awesome.

Do the girls have a select partner when you have the smash pass ticket enabled? (I forgot the actual name of the item, oops)
I noticed the rabbit always poked the lizard, the wolf always went for rabbit, the lizard would go for shark, and the shark would go for the lizard. Would be nice to see more banter between them in the future, especially if it ends up being random. I found the teasing from the shark on the wolf pretty funny (and hot) in particular.

Also would be neat down the line to see us change the race of the player character's anthro form via the colour palette item or some other item. I'm not terribly much a fan of the wolf male myself, not that there's anything wrong with him though.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Glad someone already reported bugs I'm experiencing.
This is an awesome update though! I can see where it's leading to, pretty awesome.

Do the girls have a select partner when you have the smash pass ticket enabled? (I forgot the actual name of the item, oops)
I noticed the rabbit always poked the lizard, the wolf always went for rabbit, the lizard would go for shark, and the shark would go for the lizard. Would be nice to see more banter between them in the future, especially if it ends up being random. I found the teasing from the shark on the wolf pretty funny (and hot) in particular.

Also would be neat down the line to see us change the race of the player character's anthro form via the colour palette item or some other item. I'm not terribly much a fan of the wolf male myself, not that there's anything wrong with him though.
Yea girls have a select fuckbuddy
Id eventually like to have every girl species as a form for the player
thanks for playing

Reactions: Volxie

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Any chance to introduce a merged-room mechanic, and thus, threesomes/gangbangs?
Or just the ability to add more rooms to the crawler? I'm not saying it should be like landships from Arknights which can house towns, but at the point it's very bare.

The idea for the trailer rework is to add several 'component' rooms, which can be rearranged as the player sees fit. This component room will also increase or decrease the girls' parameter when their rooms are placed near it.

For example:
Engine: +Heat, +Pervertedness, -Love (because they can mastrubate without being heard)
Dining Hall: Passive gain of boob/ass size per set amount of day.
Drill: +Drilling exp (passive gain) per set amount of day (can only be placed at the ends of the crawler)
Common room: Enables NPC only girl-on-girl lesbian scene or futa-on-girl. -Love, -Heat, +Pervertedness each time it happens.
The girls can also walk around and get fucked in the hallways, for example.

The 'world map' could also be worked on, the current one feels too small and there's not enough interactions on it.
Examples of things that could be added:

-Wandering trader: unlocks special items for purchase. Instead of buying White Lilies or other transformative items from the menu, you can put them here when the game reaches release.

-Settlements: Pick up a randomized girl for 'transport' to their destination. They can pay in resources or...they could even join the crawler permanently!

-Hijackers: Can be male or female. Raids your crawler en-route and (depending of if you turn this setting on or off) make off with your resources AND girls. Investing in crawler weaponry can turn the encounter in your favor...meaning you can capture them to hand off at the nearest settlement, or have sex-slaves!

-POI (Point of Interests): Unlocks minigames.

Example: Dungeons unlocks a side-scrolling jumping game ala Geometry Dash. Certain girls has special abilities, such as bunnies jump farther, dragons can fly, wolf runs faster, sharks won't die from water holes, and so on and so forth. Rewards high amount of resources upon completion.
Id like to have three character positions at some point

The room idea is interesting, im not sure if ill implement you being able to build them freely but having adyacent room pro's and con's would be neat, like rocket booster item could be turned into the engine room, rather than being something you can infinetly buy

Someone had suggested wandering to trade with i feel like most customisation stuff would be unlocked from the start or really early, if i added it i feel like to would do something like convert resources into other ones like give 2 stone for 1 fire stone

Transport quest sound like something that be easy to add i suppose it would add a bit of variety to moving through the map

Id like for minigames to be something that
-Tie into having girls and use girl stats
-Can be played multiple times
Also im not sure if i want lots of minigames i know some people can find them quite anoying depending on how often you have to do them, im personally up to do them since they are a bit of a break from just animating sex poses and drawing characters

Dungeon crawling is something for like a hole dweller sequel

Thanks for going deep on the feedback and thanks for playing

Reactions: ViviX12

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Id like for minigames to be something that
-Tie into having girls and use girl stats
-Can be played multiple times
Also im not sure if i want lots of minigames i know some people can find them quite anoying depending on how often you have to do them, im personally up to do them since they are a bit of a break from just animating sex poses and drawing characters

Dungeon crawling is something for like a hole dweller sequel

Thanks for going deep on the feedback and thanks for playing
No, thank YOU for creating this game first and foremost!

For the minigames idea though, it's kinda hard to formulate, I agree, since you're asking for something that can be played multiple times without giving the players boredom. It's the classical 'effort vs reward' thing, but that's why randomized POIs can come into play in this one: you can play these minigames once every time you found them, but finding them is random (hence why bigger map was needed if you want to implement them).

But to use girl stats is kinda hard since they currently only have 4 stats. I GUESS something like this for each can work?

Model work: press certain arrow button combination within allotted time. Higher TECH = longer time. Can be performed on settlements, gives resources for each clear (can go multiple poses until the time runs out). More positions unlocked by the girl = harder combinations but better payouts.

Cooking: drag and drop ingredients listed on screen into the pot, and follow the instructions on when to stir. Higher LOVE = better output. Cooked dishes can be fed to girls to raise their stats. Uses up basic food resources (meat, carrot, bread etc.)

Milking booth: Provide milk for selling, milk can also be stockpiled and consumed later to add +1 move like usual. A rhythm game just like the fucking sequence, but making repeated mistakes will lower your girl's love parameter. Good results will raise the Heat parameter.

Striptease bar: Available only during settlements visit. A memory game, a square in 3X3 grid will flash in sequence. Click on the squares with the same sequence to complete the game. The girl working needs to have high enough Lust to be able to work.
Girls with high HEAT will provide more income (items). You can leave your girl here and return to pick her up later, but LOVE parameter will go down significantly; best use for captured raiders, really.

That's what I can think about for the time being that's easy to make and won't be too hard to implement, as well as not repetitive.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
This is honestly a really cool early stage of a game with a lot of horny stuff in it. There's actual gameplay and game mechanics that aren't tacked on just for the sake of being a game, the sex has plenty of options to go around already (or to tweak to your liking).
This will probably be genuinely very fun to play once the characters develop a bit more of a personality and autonomy, the story being fleshed out etc. It's already entertaining enough in its current sandbox-y form. I think my only gripe is that the sprites are lacking some detail at times, especially when it comes to having dicks.

The facesitting animation is great by the way, and I hope that wolf bullies me more.

Keep it up!

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
No, thank YOU for creating this game first and foremost!

For the minigames idea though, it's kinda hard to formulate, I agree, since you're asking for something that can be played multiple times without giving the players boredom. It's the classical 'effort vs reward' thing, but that's why randomized POIs can come into play in this one: you can play these minigames once every time you found them, but finding them is random (hence why bigger map was needed if you want to implement them).

But to use girl stats is kinda hard since they currently only have 4 stats. I GUESS something like this for each can work?

Model work: press certain arrow button combination within allotted time. Higher TECH = longer time. Can be performed on settlements, gives resources for each clear (can go multiple poses until the time runs out). More positions unlocked by the girl = harder combinations but better payouts.

Cooking: drag and drop ingredients listed on screen into the pot, and follow the instructions on when to stir. Higher LOVE = better output. Cooked dishes can be fed to girls to raise their stats. Uses up basic food resources (meat, carrot, bread etc.)

Milking booth: Provide milk for selling, milk can also be stockpiled and consumed later to add +1 move like usual. A rhythm game just like the fucking sequence, but making repeated mistakes will lower your girl's love parameter. Good results will raise the Heat parameter.

Striptease bar: Available only during settlements visit. A memory game, a square in 3X3 grid will flash in sequence. Click on the squares with the same sequence to complete the game. The girl working needs to have high enough Lust to be able to work.
Girls with high HEAT will provide more income (items). You can leave your girl here and return to pick her up later, but LOVE parameter will go down significantly; best use for captured raiders, really.

That's what I can think about for the time being that's easy to make and won't be too hard to implement, as well as not repetitive.
I kinda doubt ill implement them as minigames but i think milk being an item you get and can sell is a cool idea, same with cooking

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see those votes for monstergirls.
I'm proud of you, fellow men and women of culture.

Better be in the game, can't wait to

experience

that.
quite outdated poll tbh
could be replaced with a new one, if there are features to be debated

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes