Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Well, this holds out a lot of potential. Any plans to add more position like on side, sitting on lap etc?
Threesomes?
I forgot to ask for different hairstyles for the player in the future as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
How do you lower heat? I can only make 100 go down to 90 but specifically only that and not any lower. Is it a bug?

Wait actually I think its just the shark girl. Is that on purpose? Is there a plan for that?

Ok now it did work. Is it related to how much you pump into a girl? Is the milk item the only thing that helps?

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
How do you lower heat? I can only make 100 go down to 90 but specifically only that and not any lower. Is it a bug?

Wait actually I think its just the shark girl. Is that on purpose? Is there a plan for that?

Ok now it did work. Is it related to how much you pump into a girl? Is the milk item the only thing that helps?
Heat only goes down when you cun in a girl and her heat is maxed (in release 9) on the next one it goes down any time you cum in a girl by 5 and by 10 if the girl is heated

TacoSense

Oct 29, 2020
this could be very fun, double the pixels (maybe triple) for a nicer view, more girls and more positions would make this a needed addition in any adult game library

Oct 7, 2019
this could be very fun, double the pixels (maybe triple) for a nicer view, more girls and more positions would make this a needed addition in any adult game library
You are using the F keys to alter the resolution, right? Having TOO many pixels might ruin a bit of the immersion here when you can see exactly how the sprites are rigged.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
Any plans to have the girl's portrait also reflect their color palette and their furryness levels?
As a small suggestion, could the experience bar be moved somewhere closer to the bottom during the sex minigame? It's currently hard to see, stuck between the pleasure gage and player health since the player's eyes are basically glued to the bottom part so they don't miss

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Any plans to have the girl's portrait also reflect their color palette and their furryness levels?
As a small suggestion, could the experience bar be moved somewhere closer to the bottom during the sex minigame? It's currently hard to see, stuck between the pleasure gage and player health since the player's eyes are basically glued to the bottom part so they don't miss
id like to get humanized portraits eventualy, portraites previously changed palette but i think it looked bad most of the times so i disabled it, if you mean stuff like the renamon skin mostlikely not

i don't think it is that critical to see the experience bar, its not like you have to manage it or get any benefit for not filling it
thanks for playing

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.
Jul 4, 2018
Oh yea before I forget to ask, will you be able to remove the dick of the MC in the next update? my schlong keeps bouncing whenever I choose against the wall on a futa.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes