Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Oct 7, 2019
Nice, it might sound weird but the thing I've been waiting for the most is the actual game and not more sex stuff. Making an actual minigame and giving the girls and the player's experience with them MATTER is exactly what I've been wanting.

Oh, I got so excited to see the news about the minigame update I failed to notice the ACTUAL update the game just had. Today just keeps getting better!

Reactions: ThighHighGames

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
glad we think the same about the AI, ill note side pose
Are there any plans of adding cum coming out of their mouth (like particle effect) as an add-on that you can turn on and off? Similar to the bot.
For example: it triggers when the belly is full and you're doing anal.

Jul 4, 2018
Will you ever be able to switch to a female? even when you take the genderswap frööt you become a dickgirl instead of a normal girl

giraffe

Aug 12, 2017
Nice game. Are you planning on adding more clarity to the sprites? They kinda just look like blobs during scenes. Also, I'd like if progression was like 100x slower.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
any way to increase tech?
leveling up a girl's pose to level 2 gives you tech
Nice game. Are you planning on adding more clarity to the sprites? They kinda just look like blobs during scenes. Also, I'd like if progression was like 100x slower.
yea game is unbalanced atm don't want to waste people's time with a grind just to have to reset their progress later

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I'm too lazy to test, but it's either that you have to do really good on the minigame, or just do that pose often enough.
I think it's the former, since I'd always get a levelup on the times I do crazy good in one run.
You can get the first levelup really easily, the second one will probably take 2 goes at the pose to get

K0n0_d10_D4

Dec 22, 2020
Was thinking, we could be able to change the type of furry the main character would be, like, being an dragon, an bunny, a fish, and others ?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes