Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think there is any NTR at all, and femdom is pretty much 1 position (amazon) and girls forcing you to bang them when ending the day at max lust. You can also make them futa and ask them to fuck you but I'm not sure that counts as femdom.
Ay yeah, I played this and there's no NTR and minimal femdom. Still a decent concept, curious to see where it goes from here...

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Aug 4, 2018
love the game and cant wait for more !

Idea might been posted alredy,
But would be cool if the others are not satisfied they do femdom to main character or force to continue sex in a different way.
And if left alone without making them satisfyed,
They go to your area in the night instead of main character tp to their room.

Oct 7, 2019

But would be cool if the others are not satisfied they do femdom to main character or force to continue sex in a different way.
They do that, when their heat meter is maxed. It's how you unlock the Amazon position.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022

Pretty sure it hadn't been suggested
yea sounds like a cool thing, it mostly teleports you to the girl's room since the command room doesn't have a bed and i didn't want to test my luck making it so the animations play on it, ill try and test different poses on it eventually, thanks for playing

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Here is the changelog of release 10 (not public) and a bit of footage of the drilling minigame
-New Content
This update is way smaller when it comes to sexual content because i spent time implementing the drilling minigame
Drilling minigame!
Get a squad of girls arranged and go drilling to harvest resources, leveling them up and unlocking perks for them

Items
Fuck permit: Allows futas to fuck girls when heated
Magic eggplant now works on the player character
New appearance for cami (#6) based on cinderance

-Gameplay changes
Girls now increase their stats when you levelup their poses just like the player does, making them better drilling characters
and increasing the difficulty of having sex with them a bit as you level them up!

-Misc
Resource multiplier now multiplies the resource objects created rather than resource ammount given by objects
Tweaked the female tail on face sitting animation
Fixed a bunch of spelling mistakes
View attachment Drilling3.mp4

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Im just saying, that if the AI assistant later doesn't get a robotic body so we are able to breed her i will be very dissapointed.

Also, i would love to see side fuck pose in the game and hopefully some threesomes too.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Im just saying, that if the AI assistant later doesn't get a robotic body so we are able to breed her i will be very dissapointed.

Also, i would love to see side fuck pose in the game and hopefully some threesomes too.
glad we think the same about the AI, ill note side pose

Reactions: ViviX12

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Here is the changelog of release 10 (not public) and a bit of footage of the drilling minigame
-New Content
This update is way smaller when it comes to sexual content because i spent time implementing the drilling minigame
Drilling minigame!
Get a squad of girls arranged and go drilling to harvest resources, leveling them up and unlocking perks for them

Items
Fuck permit: Allows futas to fuck girls when heated
Magic eggplant now works on the player character
New appearance for cami (#6) based on cinderance

-Gameplay changes
Girls now increase their stats when you levelup their poses just like the player does, making them better drilling characters
and increasing the difficulty of having sex with them a bit as you level them up!

-Misc
Resource multiplier now multiplies the resource objects created rather than resource ammount given by objects
Tweaked the female tail on face sitting animation
Fixed a bunch of spelling mistakes
View attachment 1707381

hey just a heads up, the blank slate item doesnt work for dick sizes and heat isnt going down when you fuck them anymore

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Nice update, thanks for sharing it here.

I'm having a bit of an odd bug where my character despite not giving him the dick-size increase item, is still having it be applied to him in scenes anyway, after having used it on the girls.
I also still have the bug in futa top scenes where the male player character grows tits, resetting with F12, unfortunately, resets some of the girl's sizes after I've changed them if I do that. Though I might see if doing a fresh install of the game and starting a new save fixes it for me.

Also love the wolf's reaction to the milking room, she's great. lol

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Really good game however as a laptop user zooming in and out is a pain with the laptop's touchpad any possibility to add a zoom-in/out button?

Feb 25, 2019
I hope you eventually add a pregnancy mechanic. I'd love to be able to actually impregnate the shark girl. Maybe make an item that can be used on the player only that increases their fertility? I'd love to see special dialog where you impregnate the bunny and wolf girl.

Maybe the pregnancy mechanic could lead to the player having offspring they must feed and care for. Like a minigame. Where the kids have a special kind of room called the nursery. You could just make the kids look like smaller versions of their mother. I know it's hard to do so with such a pixelated game though. But I think you could even use this to lead eventually to incest being in the game.

Is this ever going to be a thing or is it too complicated/too much work?

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
I am a little amazed by the progress of this game. I know it is relatively simple compared to some other games, but this is quite a number of content in just three months. Meanwhile, some games (whose devs are full time, btw) isn't even finished or have any significant progress for years on end.

In any event, thank you for your hard work and thank you for the game.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes