Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Great work on the update once again! May I request a setting to allow WASD sex controls, since I play this game with a laptop I'd appreciate an alternate control scheme that was more reliable than my touchpad.
ill probably make it Q/E since WASD is used for camera

Reactions: GeePic

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hello!

I tried to use the genderbend fruit on the MC but they still have a cock, is there any way to remove it fully?

I love how this game is progressing btw! Keep up with the great work!

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hello!

I tried to use the genderbend fruit on the MC but they still have a cock, is there any way to remove it fully?

I love how this game is progressing btw! Keep up with the great work!
Yea thats a thing i eventually want to add thanks for playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiba945

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Not on public version

hmm im not sure what could be causing that, just tried recreating them and couldn't manage to do it, you could go and delete your savefile and that should probably make it not crash C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

Yea i suppose i could add a timer to it like the one when you delete your save
i deleted the local file of the game and now i could start all over again, my character was so op that i couldnt see the animations without looking like flash having sex.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
i deleted the local file of the game and now i could start all over again, my character was so op that i couldnt see the animations without looking like flash having sex.
theres the cheatcode if you don't want to grind again UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The experience gains is slow for me on the wolf and shark. having to repeat scenes over and over with little EXP gain is boring along with a minigame that is (in my eyes) boring. The bar shrinking makes things even worse as when it gets fast the curser cant keep up with it. Its a good game but just get boring real quick.

Grinding for resources is a fine idea but what I don't understands is why there is 1 movement phase and 4 home base phases before ending the day. Why not have a Movement phase times the amount of moves you have and one home base phase leading in to day end phase.
Hmm maybe a turbo mode item would be good
1646898394392.png

Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
Was just wondering if possible prostate play content could be an addition? Dont see much of it on the platform is all and I thought I would just drop a suggestion.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Of course, you must realize dear developer, the moment you created an AI with a adorable expression you also paved the way for the upcumming question of "how can I haz the sex with it?"

..Which in turn will lead to requests for machine and tech upgrades, such as dildo poles, milking apparatus.. it's a slippery, sticky slope indeed.

Here's hoping the bot has a dialouge setting for 'snark'.

Also, if we are talking about funky sexy positions for ideas, there's always the literal double penetration fun for futa types due to their unique nomenclature (MC penetrates them, they penetrate MC, it's like tribbing but even messier! Go go magic roombah!) or a more dom/submissive vibe, force a character with a dongo to suck themselves off, with or without some reinforcements from pound town. At least it's less of a mess that way! (At least initially.)

Lastly, you really seem to be blazing away at this! As awesome as it is to see, make sure not to burn yourself out, yeah?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes