Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Aug 24, 2017
You should be able to build more space, every time you level up the game froze a bit and there should be a menu for you to manually save instead of instantly quitting the game

Last edited:

White195

Dec 18, 2017
This game is becoming quite interesting, its a leisure to play, fun yet light.
I'd love to see as the game mechanics evolve, adding more to the already brilliant concepts.
Also love the personalities of the gals (Wolf especially) really hoping to see more interaction and development of the SFW portion of the game alongside it thou.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
surprisingly didn't have those on my idea notepad, ill put them there and make them an option on a poll eventually.
Great work on the update once again! May I request a setting to allow WASD sex controls, since I play this game with a laptop I'd appreciate an alternate control scheme that was more reliable than my touchpad.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

VariableExperience

Dec 20, 2019
Nice, another release! This is one of the few games I'd like to start giving to on patreon to be honest at this point even if just to support. Forgive my ignorance but progress on this game is a release maybe once every couple of weeks right?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The experience gains is slow for me on the wolf and shark. having to repeat scenes over and over with little EXP gain is boring along with a minigame that is (in my eyes) boring. The bar shrinking makes things even worse as when it gets fast the curser cant keep up with it. Its a good game but just get boring real quick.

Grinding for resources is a fine idea but what I don't understands is why there is 1 movement phase and 4 home base phases before ending the day. Why not have a Movement phase times the amount of moves you have and one home base phase leading in to day end phase.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
Release 8 is now public, the changelog is on the changelog section of the game as always.

From now on ill post the changelog of the patreon version as a comment so you can see if anything you commented was added or fixed and maybe prevent people from suggesting stuff that was already added.

Enjoy!

-New Content
Positions
Face sitting and rimjob position

Items
White rose: Turns girls into virgins
Corkscrew: Slows down cum deflation

Added roomtypes!
Now girl rooms can have a type there is 1 per biome you can unlock them by reaching max love with a girl

-Gameplay changes
Drills are not capped anymore

-QOL
The camera can now be moved by holding the mousewheel
Moving the camera with keyboard locks move with mouse if you are within the move threashold

-Misc
The game executable now has an icon
Tweaked sex pose button bounding box, it was slightly misaligned
Improved the internal view once again, there is a slight curve to the internal walls for knots
Also the entrance to the womb is smoother
Made it so if you are heated your dick will show no matter what
Added a special line whenever you use items that have no effect on girls
Corrected a couple of misspellings

-Bugfixes
Pheromone attacks happen when sex is locked
If a girl lost her virginity and had a knot she would cum blood out of it
how do u trigger the girls to do facesitting ?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
surprisingly didn't have those on my idea notepad, ill put them there and make them an option on a poll eventually.
I'm still getting that glitch where the MC grows breasts when receiving from a girl that I've given an eggplant and a melon to. 1646873036825.png
This is what the MC looks like normally
1646873107665.png
Edit. Nvm this has been fixed in the hotfix

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
When it comes to a dick size changing item, obviously having it available for everyone(aka the futa girls) would be nice, but also maybe make it similar to the other body proportion items. Maybe have it cycle between 3 sizes: small, normal, and large. Maybe size. Large maybe makes a small bulge during sex, and each size could/would change both the cross section visual and maybe add some flavor text for each girl depending on size.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
how do u trigger the girls to do facesitting ?
Not on public version

i wanted to delete my savefile holding back space in the game menu, and after i play this message appear and can´t play, how do i fix it?
View attachment 1696226
hmm im not sure what could be causing that, just tried recreating them and couldn't manage to do it, you could go and delete your savefile and that should probably make it not crash C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller
yea there should be at least a warning
it is kinda annoying when devs just make a single button kill the game instantly
pressing escape should not just exit the game, I keep pressing it to exit menus but accidentally leave the game
Yea i suppose i could add a timer to it like the one when you delete your save

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes