Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Yea room types are a thing im working on atm, they will be unlockable by making girls reach certain love level
Hey love your game! I noticed a bug and I have a few suggestions

I found a bug where it seems like the player character's breast size while receiving from futas is effected by magic melons given to the girl the player character is getting the D from. In other words, if I give Cami a magic melon and a magic eggplant and tell her to fuck the MC, the MC will have tits.

Suggestions/Requests
1) Different heads for the MC, I'd particularly appreciate being able to give the MC a distinctively feminine looking head. This could also potentially cycle the MC through different kinds of animals in furry form.
2) If the girls are going to be having sex with each other, maybe implement threesomes. If orchestrating threesomes involving multiple girls is technically difficult, maybe add a mirror item that allows for multiple instances of the MC or the girls during a sex scene. Also if you do decide to do threesomes, I'm going to request double anal/double vaginal.
3) Something that allows you to see the current sizes of the character's body parts in numerical form, it can be hard to tell what the characters belly or butt size is outside of the sex animations.
4) A protein that causes muscle growth

Reactions: Some Random Idiot

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hey love your game! I noticed a bug and I have a few suggestions

I found a bug where it seems like the player character's breast size while receiving from futas is effected by magic melons given to the girl the player character is getting the D from. In other words, if I give Cami a magic melon and a magic eggplant and tell her to fuck the MC, the MC will have tits.

Suggestions/Requests
1) Different heads for the MC, I'd particularly appreciate being able to give the MC a distinctively feminine looking head. This could also potentially cycle the MC through different kinds of animals in furry form.
2) If the girls are going to be having sex with each other, maybe implement threesomes. If orchestrating threesomes involving multiple girls is technically difficult, maybe add a mirror item that allows for multiple instances of the MC or the girls during a sex scene. Also if you do decide to do threesomes, I'm going to request double anal/double vaginal.
3) Something that allows you to see the current sizes of the character's body parts in numerical form, it can be hard to tell what the characters belly or butt size is outside of the sex animations.
4) A protein that causes muscle growth
I think ive fixed the proportion transfer bug
Extra furry forms for the player are a thing i want to add eventually
Yea ill try and see what i can do to make the change in size more aparent
Not sure what i could do with such low res sprites besides giving the girls abs if using the protein if that sounds fine to you ill put it on a poll eventually

Thanks for playing report and suggestions

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
The additions in the latest updates have been great. Was thinking cum inflation would be an appropriate addition since the mc blasts off so much and it’s already in the game before I even mention it.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Might be weird to balance, but perhaps the more a companion loses themselves to heat or a rut or whatnot, and forcing themselves on the MC, the more likely they are to do in the future-- essentially getting accustomed to taking the player to pound town and developing a taste for it. Or thirsting for the attention. Either or, really, and could make for fun dialogue. You could also supply a item so or option so the PC's that want to be in total control/alpha chads can ignore this feature entirely.. or just want a reset, as an option.

Or there could be an item/stat for a character/inhabitant that is called something akin to pheremones or irresistabilty. The more they have, the more likely somebody else is going to come knocking on their door/backside/bun oven.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Obligatory: I'm not a Furry, but... I do loves me a civilization builder, especially when sexy rewards are involved. Also, Futa Update. Kind of hard to ignore that, heh.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Release 8 is now public, the changelog is on the changelog section of the game as always.

From now on ill post the changelog of the patreon version as a comment so you can see if anything you commented was added or fixed and maybe prevent people from suggesting stuff that was already added.

Enjoy!

-New Content
Positions
Face sitting and rimjob position

Items
White rose: Turns girls into virgins
Corkscrew: Slows down cum deflation

Added roomtypes!
Now girl rooms can have a type there is 1 per biome you can unlock them by reaching max love with a girl

-Gameplay changes
Drills are not capped anymore

-QOL
The camera can now be moved by holding the mousewheel
Moving the camera with keyboard locks move with mouse if you are within the move threashold

-Misc
The game executable now has an icon
Tweaked sex pose button bounding box, it was slightly misaligned
Improved the internal view once again, there is a slight curve to the internal walls for knots
Also the entrance to the womb is smoother
Made it so if you are heated your dick will show no matter what
Added a special line whenever you use items that have no effect on girls
Corrected a couple of misspellings

-Bugfixes
Pheromone attacks happen when sex is locked
If a girl lost her virginity and had a knot she would cum blood out of it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes