Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
Hi! I seem to not be able to access the 5th skin(the renamon one) for the wolf girl. Anyone else having this issue?

Jan 21, 2019
I love how far the game has come together so far.

A few questions, though:
- Are there plans to implement humanized face sprites when the characters are speaking? I assume it's in the works, but I wanna be sure.
- I dunno why, but Cami's humanized form looks a bit... off to me. With the exception of Palette 5, she doesn't look quite right. It's probably the lack of head hair on her humanized sprite. Might be worth a look.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I love how far the game has come together so far.

A few questions, though:
- Are there plans to implement humanized face sprites when the characters are speaking? I assume it's in the works, but I wanna be sure.
- I dunno why, but Cami's humanized form looks a bit... off to me. With the exception of Palette 5, she doesn't look quite right. It's probably the lack of head hair on her humanized sprite. Might be worth a look.
if i add humanized portraits they would be a sort of final pass thing, once all girls are in
Hmm i added a thing that lets me add pieces of front and back hair, ill see if can do something with the bunny girl.

Thanks for playing

Reactions: ChickenTendies

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Wow, this game is developing fast and every line item of the change logs are great stuff. Nice work! Really like that new milk item for more cum, how fun~

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm sounds like quite an economic fetish to add, mostly dialogue if it just sticks to girls fucking each other, ill note it for a future poll unsure if that really scratches the NTR itch (im not into it myself), and for anyone who isn't into NTR don't worry it would be an optional thing if it gets added.
Not to discourage you but it takes a lot of effort to do right and bad NTR is worse than no NTR. So I wouldn't even bother especially if you're not invested yourself. In my humble opinion ofc.

The closest I could see as NTR without introducing another male character would be the futa mode. Maybe the wolf chick would start fucking the other girls behind the MC's back as a futa.

Regardless love the game. Wish you the best.

Feb 25, 2019
Some ideas and critiques:
-I personally wished there was a higher chance of virgin girls spawning.
-I find that it is way... way... to easy to accrue materials. Like seriously how do I get around one thousand sex tokens during my second sex act.
-I like that we now have anal sex options. But the pose level should be independent from when the player is the one receiving and when the girl receiving.
-I do think there needs to be more dialog for when sex acts get faster, maybe grunts instead of "..." only? I just think there could be more. Maybe like "Come on cum, I can't take much more"?
-Why does the bunny have a knot and the wolf doesn't in futa forms? Like why does the bunny have a canine dick while the wolf has the human one?
-I feel that there should be quests blocking certain parts of the love meter. maybe there could be special items in the world the player must find. Maybe the wolf wants you to find a special type of meat?
-During sex acts of the anal type the penetrating dick can be seen poking through. You might be able to fix this by changing the sprites in the animation.
-I feel that there should be a dick size increasing fruit. Maybe make it block certain acts, but add more like docking.
-I suggest making the cost of food grow each time you buy it. It became too easy to reach one hundred love.
-I also wish there was something to make the girls into early teens. I know cub/loli content isn't for everyone.

But this is just my opinion. Maybe you already heard these ideas.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Some ideas and critiques:
-I personally wished there was a higher chance of virgin girls spawning.
-I find that it is way... way... to easy to accrue materials. Like seriously how do I get around one thousand sex tokens during my second sex act.
-I like that we now have anal sex options. But the pose level should be independent from when the player is the one receiving and when the girl receiving.
-I do think there needs to be more dialog for when sex acts get faster, maybe grunts instead of "..." only? I just think there could be more. Maybe like "Come on cum, I can't take much more"?
-Why does the bunny have a knot and the wolf doesn't in futa forms? Like why does the bunny have a canine dick while the wolf has the human one?
-I feel that there should be quests blocking certain parts of the love meter. maybe there could be special items in the world the player must find. Maybe the wolf wants you to find a special type of meat?
-During sex acts of the anal type the penetrating dick can be seen poking through. You might be able to fix this by changing the sprites in the animation.
-I feel that there should be a dick size increasing fruit. Maybe make it block certain acts, but add more like docking.
-I suggest making the cost of food grow each time you buy it. It became too easy to reach one hundred love.
-I also wish there was something to make the girls into early teens. I know cub/loli content isn't for everyone.

But this is just my opinion. Maybe you already heard these ideas.
Girls being virgins isn't a chance thing, its more character thing one of the things ive thought of adding was a virginity restoring item, turns unvirgin girls back to virgins
Yea the game is not balanced at the moment
Yea id agree with the dialogue thing
Yea the dick size fruit is on the current poll and its winning, adding it means ill have to tweak the dick tweak so it doesn't poke out
Yea shop increasing prices with purchases is something ill implement once i balance the game, love stat max won't be a hundred either
Im unsure if changing the proportions of characters for cub would work without animations looking broken

thanks for playing and giving time to write this

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
ThighHighGames I like the characters in the game, but I find that they have little space to show their personality, because they only get the intro, sex and item dialogue.

Are there plans to have more scenes like the wolf unwilling to kiss you? I think it would add a lot to the characters if we had more scenes. Here's some examples of what I mean, but they don't need to be this involved to add to the characters:

Bunny:
- high enough love -> Scene where she is thankful for you keeping her save -> unlocks further scenes (skippable if second scene happens)
- Carnivore on board -> she feels betrayed, especially when scene one happened -> lock all scenes
- You prove to her that she is still save by getting the carnivore to talk it out -> She gets a fetish for being plowed by her natural predators (character specific dialogue for wolf and transformed player) and the scenes unlock again.

Kobold:
- Shy about virginity, when asked about penetrative sex she admits she's a virgin and it unwilling to give it to a random guy that's giving her a lift -> locks penetrative sex, unlocks date
- Date scene -> results in her closing off from unlocking more scenes, being a faithful girlfriend or a sex addict.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
ThighHighGames I like the characters in the game, but I find that they have little space to show their personality, because they only get the intro, sex and item dialogue.

Are there plans to have more scenes like the wolf unwilling to kiss you? I think it would add a lot to the characters if we had more scenes. Here's some examples of what I mean, but they don't need to be this involved to add to the characters:

Bunny:
- high enough love -> Scene where she is thankful for you keeping her save -> unlocks further scenes (skippable if second scene happens)
- Carnivore on board -> she feels betrayed, especially when scene one happened -> lock all scenes
- You prove to her that she is still save by getting the carnivore to talk it out -> She gets a fetish for being plowed by her natural predators (character specific dialogue for wolf and transformed player) and the scenes unlock again.

Kobold:
- Shy about virginity, when asked about penetrative sex she admits she's a virgin and it unwilling to give it to a random guy that's giving her a lift -> locks penetrative sex, unlocks date
- Date scene -> results in her closing off from unlocking more scenes, being a faithful girlfriend or a sex addict.
Yea definetly would be up for having some unique thing for girls to flesh them out as characters eventually
thanks for playing and going into detail

Reactions: fudejoranek

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
does girls fucking other girls count as ntr ?
Unfortunately not in my book. And I'm not really fan of Futas, but fortunately (for me), that too is optional.

And yeah, you see it right, it's quite an economical thing to add. I'd totally understand if you didn't, and I'd still enjoy the game without it. I just wanted to note it, cuz you know... hope dies last. xd

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
already added in release 8, will become public next week.
really great to see such an active dev in both development and communication
but I hope you're not overworking yourself, that'd be pretty bad in the long run
there used to be another very active dev with a pixelart game, now radio silence for months :confused:
so my hopes are the development doesn't die even if it has to slow down a bit
and health is important (y)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes