Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Small question, not sure if its been mentioned: Is it intended for the virgin dialogue to replay when you use the blank slate on the kobold?

Also its kind of funny to level up from poses and items, only to end up demolishing the kobold in bed.
its not intended but its kind of an apropiate bug, eventually ill probably add an item that exclusively restores a girls virginity

Reactions: JeffRakmos

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Dang... The addition of the x-ray took a few steps in the direction of more fappable! Haha, this is turning out to be a really nice game. It would be amazing to get more fetish stuff put into the game like conflation or milking the girls somehow. Stuff like that would make it amazing. What I would really love to see is some kind of pregnancy mechanic, but I have no idea how you would even add something like that into this game. I mean I guess you could, but I would cry too much if something like that could never be added. Even if you don't go for the more kinky things, I think I will come over and support you. You're doing great stuff here!
Yea pregnancy is planned for later on, a couple of people have mention milking and i though of a way to add it and it being relevant to the game, we'll see if the polls want it. thanks for playing.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Games really expanding quite fast, great job.
- Liking the humanization. Any possibility for portraits to also change?
- Milk could be a fun different resource. Haha, i can you imagine some kind of research/science fueled by breastmilk...
- Whats the potential of towns/villages, maybe the kobolds home could be a location you can visit?
- Maybe you could build housing to store the girls you cant hold in your vehicle?
- how they talk with dik in mouth? :ROFLMAO:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Games really expanding quite fast, great job.
- Liking the humanization. Any possibility for portraits to also change?
- Milk could be a fun different resource. Haha, i can you imagine some kind of research/science fueled by breastmilk...
- Whats the potential of towns/villages, maybe the kobolds home could be a location you can visit?
- Maybe you could build housing to store the girls you cant hold in your vehicle?
- how they talk with dik in mouth? :ROFLMAO:
for the time being the portraits are staying the same, maybe once all the girls are implemented ill do a humanization pass and give them human portraits

my idea for milk was just to have a roomtype "milking" and whenever a day ends you get a milk item that gives you +1 energy the next day

a town is in the idea notepad, ill have to see if and how i implement it.

thanks for playing

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yea pregnancy is planned for later on, a couple of people have mention milking and i though of a way to add it and it being relevant to the game, we'll see if the polls want it. thanks for playing.
Oh shit, it planned!? Now I'm even happier I supported you. If pregnancy is something you have future plans for, maybe wait until that is put in, then add the milking after that? Or I guess you could make it a new food item that causes them to lactate, then you can use the milk as another currency or a way to make currency? Or the milk could even be some kind of a buff for the player, like a small temp boost to HP or increase player defense when having sex? There's a lot you can do with milk in a game like this, but I'm sure you have your plans for it already, lol.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
What are the chances of getting an item for a larger penis on the pc? Nothing crazy, just a little extra for people who are into tight fits. Speaking of, since you've shown you can change the pc's look, can we get a scaly version as well?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
What are the chances of getting an item for a larger penis on the pc? Nothing crazy, just a little extra for people who are into tight fits. Speaking of, since you've shown you can change the pc's look, can we get a scaly version as well?
Yea big dick sound like a good idea unsure how big i can make it without it looking glitch with the animations, and alternate forms for the player character are a planned thing

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
any chance for a Mac OS X Build? i wish i had a PC to run this stuff but i can't afford one right now, what engine does this game run on anyways?

Card1997

Feb 2, 2022
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.

Shop prices are placeholder so you guys can see scenes quick.
Enjoy
I have a minor idea. When you are buying items in the shop have it where you can pick how many of the item rather than just buying one at a time and being stuck with spamming the buy function and apply function.
I would also enjoy the game more if there was more character development. For example, have it to where you can talk to the npcs and get a back story of them. Maybe included in there back story you can find there home and family's/village. I'm not sure if you'd want to go that route but some character development would make each character more desirable to me. The new character and the blue bunny girl basically have the same personality, the fox is the only one that is different.
One other idea, would be changing there art style a little bit to make it more clear of what is happening during h-scenes. As well if you gender bend your character and than gender bend the others itd be cool if you could that be the taker rather than the giver.

ItsAPuddin

Apr 3, 2021

Enjoy
1645760541685.png

when night came the kobold started fucking my character but when finished my character went to Lia and now Kinwa is stuck like this

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
Yea big dick sound like a good idea unsure how big i can make it without it looking glitch with the animations, and alternate forms for the player character are a planned thing
Nice. I'll look forward to those additions then, and yeah, don't break the animations over it. It would probably have the biggest effect on the x-ray view if anything, hitting deeper from the start and being wider than the normal size.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I have a minor idea. When you are buying items in the shop have it where you can pick how many of the item rather than just buying one at a time and being stuck with spamming the buy function and apply function.
I would also enjoy the game more if there was more character development. For example, have it to where you can talk to the npcs and get a back story of them. Maybe included in there back story you can find there home and family's/village. I'm not sure if you'd want to go that route but some character development would make each character more desirable to me. The new character and the blue bunny girl basically have the same personality, the fox is the only one that is different.
One other idea, would be changing there art style a little bit to make it more clear of what is happening during h-scenes. As well if you gender bend your character and than gender bend the others itd be cool if you could that be the taker rather than the giver.
yea multibuy sounds like a good QOL improvement

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
any chance for a Mac OS X Build? i wish i had a PC to run this stuff but i can't afford one right now, what engine does this game run on anyways?
Not untill the game is done, exporters to other platforms cost quite a buck and mantaining multiple versions of the game in development would be a nightmare.

engine is game maker studio 2

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Enjoy
the fluid particle source seems to be centred on PCs crotch, which is rather far off the tip of the penis where it should be, the cum doesn't go in the direction you'd expect it to
also any plans to change the particles from a dribble of squirts to something more like some proper cumshots?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
the fluid particle source seems to be centred on PCs crotch, which is rather far off the tip of the penis where it should be, the cum doesn't go in the direction you'd expect it to
also any plans to change the particles from a dribble of squirts to something more like some proper cumshots?
I tweaked cum spawning position on release 7, not sure what you mean with proper cumshots, i assume something more like strings between each droplet ?

Reactions: ViviX12
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes