Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i feel like a reference image or video would be good, ill note and try and see if i can improve it later.
Nevermind, checked the game again and it actually is the way I thought it isn't
I think I mistook it for being otherwise because it looks more like a fountain, so bit more directional cumshots could still be a thing

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
What a fun little game. The only thing missing to really tic all me boxes would be some futa fruit for your companions, so they can give as well as they got.

Enjoying watching this grow greatly.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Not untill the game is done, exporters to other platforms cost quite a buck and mantaining multiple versions of the game in development would be a nightmare.

engine is game maker studio 2
you should be able to use an OS X virtual machine via VMWare and then use it to install xcode and game maker studio, and then it should be possible (i dont use game maker so i cant say 100% but yoyogames help page says you should only need xcode, gamemaker and a "mac" virtual machine in this case)

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hm, I'd love to see optional NTR in the game. But if the dev doesn't like ntr, ofc he/she shouldn't work on it... I just wanted to say I personally would love to see that content.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
does girls fucking other girls count as ntr ?
That depends on their relationship, if they are significant to each other(love or engagement for example), then yes, it's ntr. If they have "friends with benefits" relationship or have no feelings between them, then no, it's not ntr. Simply speaking cheating or being unfaithful is ntr.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
That depends on their relationship, if they are significant to each other(love or engagement for example), then yes, it's ntr. If they have "friends with benefits" relationship or have no feelings between them, then no, it's not ntr. Simply speaking cheating or being unfaithful is ntr.
Hmm sounds like quite an economic fetish to add, mostly dialogue if it just sticks to girls fucking each other, ill note it for a future poll unsure if that really scratches the NTR itch (im not into it myself), and for anyone who isn't into NTR don't worry it would be an optional thing if it gets added.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
also thanks for the clarification

Reactions: Garnser
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes