Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2019
Would be funny if the futa's where enemy encounters or something in this game. To give some sort of challenge or something to fight against (and of course losing gets you a scene with em)

The ship you pilot gives me some strange journey vibes funnily enough.

Edit: Also maybe for the prices to increase after you buy something. you get materials easy in this game..

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
human male into, female, wolf, female wolf, futa wolf, if that isn't the proper use of the tag im fine removing it.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Would be funny if the futa's where enemy encounters or something in this game. To give some sort of challenge or something to fight against (and of course losing gets you a scene with em)

The ship you pilot gives me some strange journey vibes funnily enough.

Edit: Also maybe for the prices to increase after you buy something. you get materials easy in this game..
game is supposed to be a fairly chill incremental game, i have a plan for a minigame that will be a bit challenging but it envolves no combat

and yea the shop prices will increase per purchace or something along those lines once i start balance the game out, game is basically godmode enabled atm thanks for playing

Reactions: JeffRakmos
Dec 11, 2019
game is supposed to be a fairly chill incremental game, i have a plan for a minigame that will be a bit challenging but it envolves no combat

and yea the shop prices will increase per purchace or something along those lines once i start balance the game out, game is basically godmode enabled atm thanks for playing
Fair enough. Though something once in a while to stimulate the brain would be nice.

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
it would be nice to have some special events happen and get a short gif or video in 720p 30fps but that stuff takes time or money or both and also so more programming

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Small question, not sure if its been mentioned: Is it intended for the virgin dialogue to replay when you use the blank slate on the kobold?

Also its kind of funny to level up from poses and items, only to end up demolishing the kobold in bed.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
Small question, not sure if its been mentioned: Is it intended for the virgin dialogue to replay when you use the blank slate on the kobold?

Also its kind of funny to level up from poses and items, only to end up demolishing the kobold in bed.
WHERE IS SHE!!! I CANT FIND HER

Edit: fuck sake, course i find her after embarressing myself on the internet. sorry dude

Aug 22, 2021
So I know you said you will balance things once you have more content in, but I want to make a suggestion that may make that easier later on.

At present, once you have enough sex hp and do sufficient sex damage, the fuck loop can go so quickly that it is impossible to actually play the minigame and you just have to let it ride out until you lose (gaining absurd love points while doing so). To prevent it from reaching that stage, you could put a trigger on the loop speed for a win condition that gives you a large but not absurd number of love points (and maybe special text). That would be satisfying to the player while also preventing the animations from getting too silly.

Love what you have so far!

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Dang... The addition of the x-ray took a few steps in the direction of more fappable! Haha, this is turning out to be a really nice game. It would be amazing to get more fetish stuff put into the game like conflation or milking the girls somehow. Stuff like that would make it amazing. What I would really love to see is some kind of pregnancy mechanic, but I have no idea how you would even add something like that into this game. I mean I guess you could, but I would cry too much if something like that could never be added. Even if you don't go for the more kinky things, I think I will come over and support you. You're doing great stuff here!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes