Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Getting caught by one of the characters with 100 heat will sometimes crash the game, atleast seemingly, thats what happens. When you pass time to the next day I mean.
When I entered the swamp I didn't get any pink flower for 5 days of standing on the same tile in the swamp then I received this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright links with hotfix version are up, hope it doesn't crash anymore, thanks for reporting them and thanks for playing.

Reactions: BanteringBanter
Jun 28, 2019
I believe you did something to cause prismatic apples to sort of bug out in this hotfix. They still work, but now they have one glitched texture in the first slot, and all other palettes go down one.
They still function the same, if you pick palette 1, you get default, you pick the others, you get alternate colors.
All it has done is they aren't aligned with the correct option I guess. Not sure how else to explain it.

Great game by the way. Excited to see who is next on the roster. Definitely a game worth buying/donating too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames
Jun 28, 2019
Found another one, Locking your meter at the start, than draining it with spacebar, than unlocking it causes the meter to refill back to where it was originally locked at.

I can see it as a way to cheese some of the heart token grinding, since you could in theory skip to the part where it goes fast, as well as having a higher token multiplier, while still having full health. Not like it matters, since the cheat code, but ya, its there.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I believe you did something to cause prismatic apples to sort of bug out in this hotfix. They still work, but now they have one glitched texture in the first slot, and all other palettes go down one.
They still function the same, if you pick palette 1, you get default, you pick the others, you get alternate colors.
All it has done is they aren't aligned with the correct option I guess. Not sure how else to explain it.

Great game by the way. Excited to see who is next on the roster. Definitely a game worth buying/donating too.
Yea that was a bug, it is fixed by now, probably won't release a hotfix for that since its quite minor.

Found another one, Locking your meter at the start, than draining it with spacebar, than unlocking it causes the meter to refill back to where it was originally locked at.

I can see it as a way to cheese some of the heart token grinding, since you could in theory skip to the part where it goes fast, as well as having a higher token multiplier, while still having full health. Not like it matters, since the cheat code, but ya, its there.
Yea you got it is intentional as an anti cheese method probably went too far with that one lol.

Thanks for reporting the bug anyways, and thanks playing

Jun 28, 2019

Now that I think about it, and say it out loud, I feel dumb for saying this. That's how the mechanic works, you lock it, and it speeds up, and draining the health doesn't matter, and by the end of it, it doesn't achieve anything other than making the speed go up faster.

Dumb me. Thunk head.
To purge this mistake, I shall go crawl into a corner, and die.

Last edited:

Xierwa

Feb 12, 2019
Well in my experience playing this, it really really needs a tutorial, I was extremely lost at first I had no clue what to do.
Aside from that tho, I think the game has a lot of potential, I really like it, seems unique, maybe adding the option to purchase more rooms for the ship?

By the way, adjusting game window size with 1,2,3,4 makes the... cum bar? in sex go behind the dialogue window and makes the little hold middle mouse button to lock look like it's crushed. (By cum bar I mean the little bar that shows during sex with pink in the middle).

10/10 tho

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Well in my experience playing this, it really really needs a tutorial, I was extremely lost at first I had no clue what to do.
Aside from that tho, I think the game has a lot of potential, I really like it, seems unique, maybe adding the option to purchase more rooms for the ship?

By the way, adjusting game window size with 1,2,3,4 makes the... cum bar? in sex go behind the dialogue window and makes the little hold middle mouse button to lock look like it's crushed. (By cum bar I mean the little bar that shows during sex with pink in the middle).

10/10 tho
Yea an ingame tutorial will be added later, stuff may change while developing and then having to go back and correct a tutorial can be a hassle.

Yea i think ive solved the bars going behind UI in the next build to release.
Thanks for playing.

Reactions: Xierwa

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
It's cool but the characters are kinda hard to see, a little more detail will be much appreciated.
This is true, I know it's a pixel-type game but, some sort of outline to character's parts would definitely be helpful.
This update adds "hires mode" (F1,F2,F3,F4) its not that much of a change, i probably won't have more detailed sprites sorry.
thanks for playing.

Reactions: Xierwa

Zerokou

Jan 18, 2018
Your work is a breath of fresh air, I love it and i'm looking forward to more not ignoring the fact you actually listen to the audience compared to others. I rarely ever comment on something but it's just that good, Would even throw in some cash on patreon once i have the means...Thank you for your work.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Brother(or sister) if you keep up this pace I'll be happy to cement you as one of the top H devs. You conistently push out substantial content and you have a strong base. I have a few patreons and I'd be happy to throw you on the list if I become satisfied that you won't start publishing 10 updates of balance changes and bugfixes over 10 months and then 1 update with like one new position or something.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes