Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
I have never seen a more boring and stupid game. Maybe I didn’t understand something in one hour of playing and reading all the comments, but it’s better to spend time with old Lego.
Turning the main character into a furry. Wow, this should really diversify the game.

Kenkimaru

Jan 15, 2018
Really cool game even with this little content I had a lot of fun, I did 2 playthroughs in the first one I got the bunnygirl Cami first and in the second I got the wolfgirl Lia first and that way I found out that it seems to be somewhat important who you pick first since only the first girl will get heart pupils when you perform well during the sex minigame, especially the blowjob scene or maybe that is a hidden quirk of the upstairs/first room?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Really cool game even with this little content I had a lot of fun, I did 2 playthroughs in the first one I got the bunnygirl Cami first and in the second I got the wolfgirl Lia first and that way I found out that it seems to be somewhat important who you pick first since only the first girl will get heart pupils when you perform well during the sex minigame, especially the blowjob scene or maybe that is a hidden quirk of the upstairs/first room?
Thanks for playing, that heart eye pupil relative to room thing sounds like a bug so ill look into it

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
will there be android version for this?
Probably not, if there was one would be made once the game is complete (exporters to other platforms cost quite a buck and mantaining multiple versions indev would be a nightmare)

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
Pretty good, this has alot of poteintal in the future, i personally enjoyed it. it would be cool if you could add more customisation options in the future such as changing each room of your mobile fortress, or really it's a house on wheels but it would be cool if it eventually became a imposing mobile fortress or something, either way. Quite fun but pretty short

Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes