Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
hope you end up adding all thsoe features from the poll eventually
also I assume a way to increase TEch and Heat will come later, and heat sounds like it will make the girls cum easier?

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
hope you end up adding all thsoe features from the poll eventually
also I assume a way to increase TEch and Heat will come later, and heat sounds like it will make the girls cum easier?
On release 5 heat, and tech increase are in heat is like a horny stat for girls makes them fuck you faster and come and fuck you at the end of the night if they are too heated

yetanotheralias

Nov 14, 2020
This game is neat. I'd love to see a way to disable the pixel filter, though. Let me do high resolution even if the puppets might look weird. Maybe a hidden setting in the save file?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
This game is neat. I'd love to see a way to disable the pixel filter, though. Let me do high resolution even if the puppets might look weird. Maybe a hidden setting in the save file?
Here it is you can swap between scales with F1,2,3,4
but i have to disable character outlines to have the "high resolution" because of the way outlines are drawn
hope that isn't a dealbreaker

***TECHNICAL MUMBO JUMBO DON'T READ UNLESS YOU CARE***
characters get drawn onto a texture, and then that texture gets drawn onto the screen, it gets drawn 4 times up down left and right with a 1 pixel offset and with a dark tint to draw the outline
and then the normal characters with their regular colors get drawn on top of that, said texture doesn't "highresolute" if you increase the game end resolution thus outlines get disabled
View attachment hires.mp4

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: Saint Peverell
Jul 29, 2018
Oh I have another question @thighhigh once all the goals have been reached what's going to be next? Or is the game considered feature complete by then?

Jul 29, 2018
not sure if i have ever posted a "complete" goal list of the game if you can tell me what you mean by that please do

Apart from the poll list and the two furry anthromorphs per biome I don't think there is actually. I may have forgotten a few others I believe...however would be great if the game has more to it in the distant future! It has a really good foundation right now that's for sure.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if by overdrive you mean max heat, yea they go and use you to cool off.
no, the omae wa mo shinderu mode when the blue guy channels sonic and turns into a jackhammer. guess in the future youll change it from a timer to percentage of sexhealth remaining? id rather have a quicker ramp up.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
no, the omae wa mo shinderu mode when the blue guy channels sonic and turns into a jackhammer. guess in the future youll change it from a timer to percentage of sexhealth remaining? id rather have a quicker ramp up.
Ahh yea i forgot to add fast sex lines to the todo list, yea they will.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes