Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Love the concept, most of my suggestions are covered.
But I agree, for the number of sprites in each character, the resolution (detail and contracts) is pretty low.
I'm sure there's reasons. And I get it. But to get to thenext tier in quality, it should be looked at.

Lots of Sprite games you can look at for reference, anything in the Succubuss series, or my favorite (separate game) Succubuss Affection.
Yea im sorry to say ingame animated character sprites are probably not getting more detail, the difference between this and succubus affection is that in SA they make a whole new animated sprite by hand, so the artist had control over every pixel on the character
i sadly don't have that luxury since animations are made using puppet animation in 2D so adding more texture to the girls is possible but it would make the seams between parts easier to see, thus girls are fairly flat colored. sorry if that disapoints you.
thanks for playing tho.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
also please take note that not everyone likes massive cocks or huge insertions.
instead of linking a stat to visuals, give us cosmetic options.
Yea im kind of on the edge on linking visual stuff like proportions or character colors to ingame benefits, most stuff in the final game will be optional, to the point where you can probably do a sexless run of the game.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Are there future plans to add the option of playing as a female protag (with male NPC's)? Also really love the aesthetic and simplicity of this game, looking forward to seeing this project grow
I implemented a genderbend mirror for the next build, it only works on the main character at the moment, maybe ill put options for genderbend girls in polls, but they would probably come in individually rather than as i release girls since they could really increase how long they take to make.

Other than that people have requested m/m stuff so ill for sure add one to polls

Last edited:

Teddyblu3

Jun 20, 2017
great game my input would be adding an item that works as an aphrodisiac changes the girl's behavior and dialog and sprite.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
i only get a black screen...
Im not sure what to do about it, a person in the thread didn't get the game to work

But this build here worked for him, id say give it a try, and from now on ill include a link to the alt version.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Im not sure what to do about it, a person in the thread didn't get the game to work

But this build here worked for him, id say give it a try, and from now on ill include a link to the alt version.
zippy is blocking my ip range, i cant access it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes