Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I uploaded a new version with a couple of bugfixes and i added a key to delete your savefile in game
(BACKSPACE)
One of the bugs got the MC stuck in girls room and bugged his animation
I tried to fix one of the bugs someone ran into, in the thread, unsure if i managed to do so.

Aug 22, 2021
This might be something intentional since you mentioned you were reworking the save system, but it appears the current version does not save upgrades (e.g. drill speed, movesize, etc.).

Also you should definitely make the delete savefile key a key less likely to be pressed accidentally when initially trying stuff out (maybe the delete key?)

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
This might be something intentional since you mentioned you were reworking the save system, but it appears the current version does not save upgrades (e.g. drill speed, movesize, etc.).

Also you should definitely make the delete savefile key a key less likely to be pressed accidentally when initially trying stuff out (maybe the delete key?)
Ahhh, no thats me being dumb ill fix that next version
The key has to be held for like 10 secs i think its fine
Thanks for playing

Reactions: Goblina Lover
Nov 28, 2018
vVery cool game with cool artstyle you have a nice base going, all you have to do is build upon it and not dissapear and in no time you'll be swimming in that patreon money. So far game is pretty vanilla and if it was up to me on what to expand upon it would be dialogue and actual animations. Good luck!

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Looking good, my vote is on an option to have more monster girl type than all out furry if possible, but it not that's fine, core looks solid for something this early :D

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, I managed to make it run by creating a direct access icon (DAI), and forcing compatibility with Windows 7; no need to tag "Run as admin".

Hope it helps.

I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Two things that currently seem a big of a hassle, are burning time and heart coin generation. As it is constantly having to click to advance the day kind of sucks. And not having a passive way to generate heart coins can be bothersome, as after a while the sex minigame feels like a chore due to having so much of the game center around such a simple repetitive task. I think after a certain love level it'd be better if a non-sexual interaction with them such as giving them a food item or kissing them generated a single heart coin, with some upgrades or abilities to increase the amount generated.

Also can we clean the rooms? Please? I feel like it'd be disgusting with jizz and wizz dried over all the furniture. Like, hell, make that part of the gameplay, making sure you don't make their rooms a mess and giving them furniture or something to increase their stats.

Reactions: atur

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Just my recommendation, but I would half the number of timeslots in a day and make it so that giving gifts doesn't take up time. Alternatively, you could just abandon the time mechanic altogether and let people do as much as they want during the day.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Dec 1, 2017
Upgrades reset their availability in the shop on close and re-open even if they are already purchased.
Scroll wheel acts like mouse click when menuing.

Giving heart containers to anyone but the male character seem to be detrimental?
I gave about 50 to Lia and now I can't get her meter down once. Oops. Would be nice to have some sort of numerical values here that I can see.

1643684465422.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes