Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

JJDREAD

Jun 24, 2018
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.

Shop prices are placeholder so you guys can see scenes quick.
Enjoy
I enjoy the game. looking forward to seeing more to it. is there a point to the heart containers. if anything the heart containers are making the wolf harder

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
One of the items i had in mind for later on is a humanization fruit, you give it to a girl and their furry head gets turned into a monster girl/more anime style furry girl
a bit of a cheap way to add more variety to the game and please people who may not like furry
That'll help for most people, but there's always going to be some person on these forums who is mad that furry exists in the game at all, either as an option, or the main focus with optional non-furry stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
That'll help for most people, but there's always going to be some person on these forums who is mad that furry exists in the game at all, either as an option, or the main focus with optional non-furry stuff.
Sadly yea, even then adding the fruit wouldn't really change the opinion of those people, so its a net positive only the people who really wanted it get happier, the people who are angry stay angry.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I enjoy the game. looking forward to seeing more to it. is there a point to the heart containers. if anything the heart containers are making the wolf harder
Yea you're supposed to give the hearts to the main character, i guess i could maybe make it so if you give it to a girl you get some extra benefit, or just reset a girl's max hp each day.
Thanks for playing.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Two things that currently seem a big of a hassle, are burning time and heart coin generation. As it is constantly having to click to advance the day kind of sucks. And not having a passive way to generate heart coins can be bothersome, as after a while the sex minigame feels like a chore due to having so much of the game center around such a simple repetitive task. I think after a certain love level it'd be better if a non-sexual interaction with them such as giving them a food item or kissing them generated a single heart coin, with some upgrades or abilities to increase the amount generated.

Also can we clean the rooms? Please? I feel like it'd be disgusting with jizz and wizz dried over all the furniture. Like, hell, make that part of the gameplay, making sure you don't make their rooms a mess and giving them furniture or something to increase their stats.
Yea i agree.
I think once you have a girl maxed out she would give you like 1 love stone a day hmm maybe you can make them reach love 200 and get double from them.
And room types are a thing i want to add, probably not to the point where you can place furniture but they could be a stat tweaking device, for example a room where if a girl eats she generates a love stone just for eating.
Yea overall generating stones will become more varied and less tedious later.

I feel like some people like the rooms being dirty so im not sure i would give a gameplay benefit for cleaning rooms, i will add something like a cleaning bot you can buy at the shop that you can toggle on and off and cleans the rooms for you after a day passes for the time being.

Thanks for playing.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Looking good, my vote is on an option to have more monster girl type than all out furry if possible, but it not that's fine, core looks solid for something this early :D
Yea thats coming in a couple of updates.
Thanks for playing.

Reactions: Zerokou

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Upgrades reset their availability in the shop on close and re-open even if they are already purchased.
Scroll wheel acts like mouse click when menuing.

Giving heart containers to anyone but the male character seem to be detrimental?
I gave about 50 to Lia and now I can't get her meter down once. Oops. Would be nice to have some sort of numerical values here that I can see.

View attachment 1627308
Upgrades resetting is in my to fix list
Whoops yea ill remove the mouse wheel thing.

Yep its detrimental im not sure if i should give some other stat bonus for giving them to girls, i will make it more evident that the sex hp is increasing when you give a heart to a character for sure, ill try and see how numbers look on the bar too.
thanks for playing

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Just my recommendation, but I would half the number of timeslots in a day and make it so that giving gifts doesn't take up time. Alternatively, you could just abandon the time mechanic altogether and let people do as much as they want during the day.
Yea, i made the change to cosmetic items since it was a bit anti climatic for the cosmetic change to be done and instantly getting the "day over" screen, ill apply the same thing to all of the other items and make the items that take time the exception instead.

Thanks for playing

Reactions: DragonButts

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
in time i hope you add costumes to buy for the girls as well
Clothing would be quite time consuming to add if its meant to be mixed and matched
something like casual clothing for girls at the start of your relationship would be a balanced enough thing between effort and "payoff" i think one of the things i could add that wouldn't take much time and people would like is a collar/choker.

Thanks for playing

Dec 1, 2017
Upgrades resetting is in my to fix list
Whoops yea ill remove the mouse wheel thing.

Yep its detrimental im not sure if i should give some other stat bonus for giving them to girls, i will make it more evident that the sex hp is increasing when you give a heart to a character for sure, ill try and see how numbers look on the bar too.
thanks for playing
Either adding numbers to the bar or removing the +10 when you feed someone a heart right? Because +10 is meaningless if I don't know what the number that its increasing actually is.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Love the concept, most of my suggestions are covered.
But I agree, for the number of sprites in each character, the resolution (detail and contracts) is pretty low.
I'm sure there's reasons. And I get it. But to get to thenext tier in quality, it should be looked at.

Lots of Sprite games you can look at for reference, anything in the Succubuss series, or my favorite (separate game) Succubuss Affection.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Well since growth fruit seems like it's going to be a thing I wonder if a milker can be added as a passive way to get love stones? You know with a little multiplier amount based how big the girls boobs are and how upgraded the machine is?

After that some growth fruit for the MC stuff like making his dong bigger so he reduces the girls sex hp faster or larger balls so the orgasm at the end generates more stats. These were just ideas off the top of my head while playing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lex3rd2

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Well since growth fruit seems like it's going to be a thing I wonder if a milker can be added as a passive way to get love stones? You know with a little multiplier amount based how big the girls boobs are and how upgraded the machine is?

After that some growth fruit for the MC stuff like making his dong bigger so he reduces the girls sex hp faster or larger balls so the orgasm at the end generates more stats. These were just ideas off the top of my head while playing
Noted.

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
keep up the great work! i cannot wait to see more Monster girls and i can't wait for the next one to come.

(also i hope you'll add like a Fox girl next. but it's fine if your prioritizing on other things though.)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes