Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hey sorry to bother you about this, notice this bug? not sure but whenever your doing a kissing or sex action and the time rolls over to the next day it auto skips your "movement" turn so if that is your last action of the day you can't go grathering resources.

Not sure if this is already reported or not. just adding my two cents and hoping that thus gets more development. :)
Yep i already fixed it for the next build.
Thanks for reporting it and for playing.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hey sorry to bother you about this, notice this bug? not sure but whenever your doing a kissing or sex action and the time rolls over to the next day it auto skips your "movement" turn so if that is your last action of the day you can't go grathering resources.

Not sure if this is already reported or not. just adding my two cents and hoping that thus gets more development. :)
Dont think its a bug. Think the day rolls over and you sleep skipping the morning movement time?
Oh damn, it was a bug...

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The build is released early at the patreon, it will be released to the public in 3 days.

There is also a poll going on in it, even then all of you have been so helpful ill give you a freeby
exact same poll but ill count it as 0.2 voting power so spread the word and make your fetish win!.
1643397623086.png

Reactions: Goblina Lover

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hey everyone new update just dropped, you can read the changelog in the changelog section of the game, there is also another poll going on the patreon for what pose will be implemented next

Here is the post with more info, tiny disclaimer
If you are considering joining as a patreon you should wait until february starts otherwise you'll get charged twice (when you first sign in and then the 1st of february)

Thanks everyone for your support and ill keep an eye on the feedback you give me.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Downloaded, extracted and executed, but it just seem to be stuck showing nothing inside the application window.
Waited for a minute and tried downloading it from another server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also need to CTR+ALT+DEL to shut down the process as the application wont close by any other way.
Am I missing something?

The OS is W7.

TIA

Musulvergas

Jan 21, 2020
I Like it, its a fun game to spent some time.

PD:sorry for my broken english
PD2:it´s way to easy to exploit the hearts and sources
I love it and i will be looking for the next update

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Downloaded, extracted and executed, but it just seem to be stuck showing nothing inside the application window.
Waited for a minute and tried downloading it from another server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also need to CTR+ALT+DEL to shut down the process as the application wont close by any other way.
Am I missing something?

The OS is W7.

TIA
Hmm ill look into it. sorry and thanks for giving it a try.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I Like it, its a fun game to spent some time.

PD:sorry for my broken english
PD2:it´s way to easy to exploit the hearts and sources
I love it and i will be looking for the next update
Yea the game is not balanced or really meant to be grinded at the moment.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
This game is a smart mix of mechanics and design principles. I enjoy the sexual mini-game and the resource gathering, and the pose system and art style seems to be a good way to simplify further character and scene implementation. Let me also thank you for going out of your way to make an actual game, rather than another VN.

If I had to give a criticism, it's that the game is obviously low on content at the moment; however, it's clear that you're intending to shore that up quickly. At the point that you start fucking Cami at mach-5, though, I think she should probably stop saying "You're doing great! Keep it up!" ...maybe one last phase for the girls during sex would be a good idea?

I'm guessing that there are 9 girls planned, since there are 9 resources/biomes? I'd also guess that there are at least 4 more poses planned, although very likely more. In addition, I can only guess at how the heat mechanic will work. I wish you the best of luck in completing all of that, and I hope that the development goes smoothly.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
This game is a smart mix of mechanics and design principles. I enjoy the sexual mini-game and the resource gathering, and the pose system and art style seems to be a good way to simplify further character and scene implementation. Let me also thank you for going out of your way to make an actual game, rather than another VN.

If I had to give a criticism, it's that the game is obviously low on content at the moment; however, it's clear that you're intending to shore that up quickly. At the point that you start fucking Cami at mach-5, though, I think she should probably stop saying "You're doing great! Keep it up!" ...maybe one last phase for the girls during sex would be a good idea?

I'm guessing that there are 9 girls planned, since there are 9 resources/biomes? I'd also guess that there are at least 4 more poses planned, although very likely more. In addition, I can only guess at how the heat mechanic will work. I wish you the best of luck in completing all of that, and I hope that the development goes smoothly.
Thanks for the compliments. yea i should add "high speed sex" dialogue to characters, and content will come for sure.
My plan is to have atleast 2 girls per biome 18, maybe i would have 3 in some of the earlier ones so everyone gets to have a fairly different experience.

And there are atleast 13 poses planned on my idea document, im open to suggestions, so 13 isn't a hard limit.

Thank you for playing.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.

Shop prices are placeholder so you guys can see scenes quick.
Enjoy
So after dwelling a bit, well actually to the point I travele nearly through whole map and had 25 drills and bought 100 drills ups xD.

I assume we will be able make caravan bigger and that would be great, more scenes too and perhaps locked behind some sort of tech/iitem like sexbarhp ones to progress more with fox gal. I think it has everything it should to be nice fun little game. Just needs more variation/polishing and will occupy quite a few people.

And thank you for rather rare positive surprise with this one.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
So I want to give this a try so bad but every single way to download this game I keep getting this notification when I try to play. Even running it as Admin I still get it.

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
You know it is sad when others get an answer but this makes the 3rd attempt to get anything at all. I tried from all the links listed here and even itch.io. Still can not play, even this new update I still get the exact same message. Some insight would be great. Playing on Windows 10 pc.

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
You know it is sad when others get an answer but this makes the 3rd attempt to get anything at all. I tried from all the links listed here and even itch.io. Still can not play, even this new update I still get the exact same message. Some insight would be great. Playing on Windows 10 pc.

Sorry to not have answered, im pretty sure i saw your post and intended to answer it.

But im not sure what causes that, sorry to say, in a bit i will release another version with a couple of bugs i found fixed + function to delete save data ingame really hate when this sort of issues pop up where i can't really help.

Im on a slightly older version of GMS2 im currently installing a new one to see if compiling in that helps the issue.

Just in case, googled a bit, have you tried moving the game folder to your desktop, and executing it as administrator, seems to be more of an issue on your OS end rather than the executable.

Last edited:

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Great game
It's scaling is kinda weird
Not enough upgrades and/or consumables very there's almost no reward for exploring

It's still early and look promising

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Great game
It's scaling is kinda weird
Not enough upgrades and/or consumables very there's almost no reward for exploring

It's still early and look promising
yea the whole game is really unbalanced at the moment, i will balance it out when i feel it has enough content to be worth fully grinding it out, probably when i have 1 girl per biome.

Reactions: atur and EquineHung

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Any chance of a Mac or Android build? I see some decent potential with this, i wanna see more gal options personally.

not just bigger portions but also different positions, group sex with multiple girls and toys would be dope as fuck!

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Any chance of a Mac or Android build? I see some decent potential with this, i wanna see more gal options personally.

not just bigger portions but also different positions, group sex with multiple girls and toys would be dope as fuck!
Different os builds are off the map from the time being, if i end up having them they will be done once the game is fully finished
gamemaker exporters to different platforms cost quite a buck and having to mantain 3 versions of a game in development sounds like a nightmare to me.

Yea more positions are coming, i will be basically just grinding out sex content for the time being, ill note group sex on the todo in the future list.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes