Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
  • better sex control than mouse buttons, maybe arrow keys or even mouse itself?
  • using the hotkeys to change window size makes the cum change floors
I Disagree. I like the mouse pressing. However I think arrow keys should be an option.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Minor bug:
* Upgrades "reset" in shop after restarting game. (including drill number allowing you to place more)

Otherwise, not a fan of furry but an interesting little game. Unique style and animated quite well.

I can see a "repetitive" issue setting in, the sex takes quite a while per drill.
I imagine it will be less annoying with more animations and girls to play with and maybe some sex based upgrades? unsure. im interested to see where this goes.

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
Negatives:
  • the sex bar (? the one that makes you last longer) gets cut off by the ui sometimes, letting us scroll out during scenes could fix that easily.
  • as far as i can tell, there's only the bunny girl. it'd be nice to have more, understandable if that'll take time, though
  • no main menu, just the ui
Positives:
  • the scenes look nice
  • if there was more content, this would be amazing
  • great concept

a cheat menu of some sort would be nice too, while the game is still in development.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
A few people have mentioned the MEGA being encrypted and requires a decryption key. As of now, that's still the case. Would be nice to get a corrected decrpytion or just reupload it to MEGA altogether.

Not A Pirate Furry

Aug 12, 2021
It looks like someone messed up the mega link; it seems like they accidentally combined two different URLs when copy-pasting the link. The bit that leads to the correct file is still there, you've just gotta separate it gnome-shell-screenshot-83E5G1.png

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah well at least you all can even play it. I keep getting this message. Tried downloading from every option even itch.to still no dice.

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Might want to write a ReadMe.txt to include until there are in-game instructions. It took me a few times to realize what I was supposed to be doing with "love bar."

It's cute, I like the graphics, only minor complaint is that the head-shot for the bunny-girl looks a little like a llama head.
It's a fun system, I already explored as much of the map as I could without upgrades, got a nice full field of grass drills, and buried that poor girl in carrots. I got the drill upgrade, and I'm looking forward to buying my way into those mountains. So, it's got that sort of "addictive progress quest" vibe that sells so well. An achievements system might be good addition at some future point. Looking forward to more girls, more options, and more tools/upgrades.

It does sort of look like there's one set of boobs between her arms and another below them in the doggy style scene. Perhaps what looks like a nipple is actually a belly button? Nothing against a thicc bunny OR multi-boobs, but it's a little unclear at the moment.

Also agree that view-size buttons would be a plus, and being allowed to zoom out a little in the love scenes (mostly to make sure the timing bar is fully on screen).

Most important, I enjoyed playing it. Can't wait to see further development, and your general sense of overall game design tells me that we can look forward to other fun stuff in the future. You did a lot to make this fun to play with very little included so far. I'm impressed.

EDIT: One other thing I wanted to make sure to mention! I squeezed my way diagonally into the upper mountain area. While there, I discovered that there are two grey terrain types: one passable one not, but with the visuals the way they are now, I could not tell them apart without just clicking each one to see if it was a passable tile or not. I don't know if you had in mind that a clever player could sneak in there or not, if not, I imagine you can see how to fix it. For the two tile types, I don't know that was intentional or not either, but I did not like that I couldn't tell them apart. My vote would be to make them slightly easier to tell the difference, but if this is how you want it then, well, read my sig. :)

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Might want to write a ReadMe.txt to include until there are in-game instructions. It took me a few times to realize what I was supposed to be doing with "love bar."

It's cute, I like the graphics, only minor complaint is that the head-shot for the bunny-girl looks a little like a llama head.
It's a fun system, I already explored as much of the map as I could without upgrades, got a nice full field of grass drills, and buried that poor girl in carrots. I got the drill upgrade, and I'm looking forward to buying my way into those mountains. So, it's got that sort of "addictive progress quest" vibe that sells so well. An achievements system might be good addition at some future point. Looking forward to more girls, more options, and more tools/upgrades.

It does sort of look like there's one set of boobs between her arms and another below them in the doggy style scene. Perhaps what looks like a nipple is actually a belly button? Nothing against a thicc bunny OR multi-boobs, but it's a little unclear at the moment.

Also agree that view-size buttons would be a plus, and being allowed to zoom out a little in the love scenes (mostly to make sure the timing bar is fully on screen).

Most important, I enjoyed playing it. Can't wait to see further development, and your general sense of overall game design tells me that we can look forward to other fun stuff in the future. You did a lot to make this fun to play with very little included so far. I'm impressed.

EDIT: One other thing I wanted to make sure to mention! I squeezed my way diagonally into the upper mountain area. While there, I discovered that there are two grey terrain types: one passable one not, but with the visuals the way they are now, I could not tell them apart without just clicking each one to see if it was a passable tile or not. I don't know if you had in mind that a clever player could sneak in there or not, if not, I imagine you can see how to fix it. For the two tile types, I don't know that was intentional or not either, but I did not like that I couldn't tell them apart. My vote would be to make them slightly easier to tell the difference, but if this is how you want it then, well, read my sig. :)
Damm you really went in deep.
Yea after making the second girl portrait i think the bunny girl could have a bit of tweaking.
Ill tweak the belly, atm i use the tit sprite fully sized as a belly for some reason i can't remember
Ill add the posibility to zoom in and out on love scenes
Glad you enjoyed it, and yea i discovered the sneak into "late game" area thing, and i think its kinda cool to have it there.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Negatives:
  • the sex bar (? the one that makes you last longer) gets cut off by the ui sometimes, letting us scroll out during scenes could fix that easily.
  • as far as i can tell, there's only the bunny girl. it'd be nice to have more, understandable if that'll take time, though
  • no main menu, just the ui
Positives:
  • the scenes look nice
  • if there was more content, this would be amazing
  • great concept

a cheat menu of some sort would be nice too, while the game is still in development.
Thank you for playing

Im adding zoom in/out on love scenes

Yea a new girl is almost done, ive ran into a bit of issues trying to get her face to look right in low res
and ill need to tweak the animations for her long tail compared to the blob the bunny has as a tail.

Yea i think a main menu would be nice later, mostly to select savefile/change options, sorry to not have it there atm.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Minor bug:
* Upgrades "reset" in shop after restarting game. (including drill number allowing you to place more)

Otherwise, not a fan of furry but an interesting little game. Unique style and animated quite well.

I can see a "repetitive" issue setting in, the sex takes quite a while per drill.
I imagine it will be less annoying with more animations and girls to play with and maybe some sex based upgrades? unsure. im interested to see where this goes.
Unsure what you mean with reset, i assume you mean open and closing, the game autosaves whenever a day ends/map screen appears, i suppose i could make that clearer

One of the items i had in mind for later on is a humanization fruit, you give it to a girl and their furry head gets turned into a monster girl/more anime style furry girl
a bit of a cheap way to add more variety to the game and please people who may not like furry

Yea i think the slow start would disapear later on
Grinding love stones for drills will be way faster as the game goes on, its not implemented yet
but i think having it so if you max out a girl's love you should get a permanent upgrade.

Atleast one sex upgrade is comming in the next update since the wolf girl is way more experienced than the bunny at making you cum
some sort of item that increases your endurance or your "sex damage"

Thanks for playing

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Some left handed controls/keybinds would be an easy implimentation and make the game quite a bit better. Just a simple WASD on the move screen and press space to advance time in caravan screen for example.
Yea i personally think games like these should be playable one handed, but yea i can see that could be more comfortable, ill add it next patch.
Thanks for playing

Reactions: InfinityKnives
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes