Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
A quick tip for any beginning players struggling to farm for resources: Feed your MC food. It'll give you extra movement options on the overmap and can make farming resources less of a hassle.

Also, don't forget to invest in drills, drill up, and the rocket thruster. All three of these will boost resource gain immensely.
There is also a cheatcode
UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT

darthdingo

Jul 23, 2021
Might want to consider adding some instructions/guide. Took me a while to realize you need to use the left and right clicks on the scenes to make them work.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Im not sure what to do about it, a person in the thread didn't get the game to work

But this build here worked for him, id say give it a try, and from now on ill include a link to the alt version.
Thanks for this! I had the same issue, and this version also works for me.
I am curious what's different, or rather what is causing the issue.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Things can get really silly if you power level. I never even left the starting area and just put down three drills, and after eating a bunch of heart containers became a destroyer of worlds. I kinda wanna see this ridiculous max scaling in the final version of the game.
ThighHighGames you must put these effects in, also including MUDAMUDAMUDA and WRYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:

HonkDunk

May 14, 2020
This game is actually fun gameplay wise, and I can't wait to see more content. I like the tile movement concept and think it has a nice little gimmick.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
This is awesome! I'm really looking forward to more.
Honestly I can't think of much else to say, except I hope that we get a swole shark girl at some point.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes