Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Meseito

Feb 1, 2018
I found this really funny bug, if you activate sex lock right before cumming you end up just building cum (Both in and out of cum inflation mode) so it compounds into infinite cum depending on how long you leave it. This is a really funny bug, I kind of want it in the finished product as a toggle cause it is really funny.

I attached a video of the bug in action, Inflation off at start, Inflation on at 1:05.
View attachment Large load bug.mp4

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
You're on fire with this, I can really see it going places.
Plus, I just really adore the characters a whole lot, particularly the bunny gal'.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Feb 25, 2019
Girls being virgins isn't a chance thing, its more character thing one of the things ive thought of adding was a virginity restoring item, turns unvirgin girls back to virgins

Im unsure if changing the proportions of characters for cub would work without animations looking broken

thanks for playing and giving time to write this
Well, thank you for making it. It's enjoyable so far.
Another thing I forgot, maybe make the sprite in dialog change with the skin?

I do think if you do an re-virgining item, maybe it could be a white rose? They symbolize virginity and purity.

For the second thing, maybe experiment with making the character's sprites higher-res, then you can make them smaller and still have it look nice. Maybe give them bigger feet or ears and eyes. Things that normally appear bigger for the babies of those species. Like wolves having bigger paws. Cats having bigger ears.

I do have an idea for an ntr thing. Maybe have it so your cucking another? Like have it so there is a female cat female mouse couple. Maybe make it so you can choose between the two and the other has to watch. Or you can have special threesome things with it. Maybe make it so they have sex sometimes when you are not interacting with them. This idea is technically cuckquean, but it's still ntr.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I do have an idea for an ntr thing. Maybe have it so your cucking another? Like have it so there is a female cat female mouse couple. Maybe make it so you can choose between the two and the other has to watch. Or you can have special threesome things with it. Maybe make it so they have sex sometimes when you are not interacting with them. This idea is technically cuckquean, but it's still ntr.
the need to bend over backwards to implement semblence of NTR tells me it's better left unimplemented

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Well, thank you for making it. It's enjoyable so far.
Another thing I forgot, maybe make the sprite in dialog change with the skin?

I do think if you do an re-virgining item, maybe it could be a white rose? They symbolize virginity and purity.

For the second thing, maybe experiment with making the character's sprites higher-res, then you can make them smaller and still have it look nice. Maybe give them bigger feet or ears and eyes. Things that normally appear bigger for the babies of those species. Like wolves having bigger paws. Cats having bigger ears.

yea didn't really have a thought of form for the virginity item ill go with the rose
i had sprites paletize with skin changes but some palettes looked bad tbh so i just disabled it, if you mean make a custom portrait for the renamon one for example thats a no, at that point im like half of the way to adding a new character workwise.

not sure about NTR anymore if the implementation i end up doing is something people who are into it aren't even going to enjoy it seems like wasted effort.

Reactions: PuToUtO and ViviX12

Blazingflame2015

Aug 5, 2017
Is there size difference content for example the girls are taller than the player character some sex position might be locked off but the sex position will be added if the girl are taller (for example tall cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, amazon position, reverse mating press, doggystyle the girls will help the player to be lifted off the ground using their ass)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I imagine it would vary due to personality and whatnot, but you'd figure if the residents are futa'd and in heat (loss of self control) they'd consider doing more than just climbing the flagpole. Still, it's great to see more options flourish.

Any chance of the cumflation effect being prolonged somehow, perhaps as a toggle? It's a fun effect. Also, those poor cleaning Roombahs are the real mvp's.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Is there size difference content for example the girls are taller than the player character some sex position might be locked off but the sex position will be added if the girl are taller (for example tall cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, amazon position, reverse mating press, doggystyle the girls will help the player to be lifted off the ground using their ass)
If im going to lock poses behind height theyd have to be something more special like a carrying blowjob, would be kind of a bummer if you like a pose a lot but you can't do it with your favorite character

Reactions: Blazingflame2015

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I imagine it would vary due to personality and whatnot, but you'd figure if the residents are futa'd and in heat (loss of self control) they'd consider doing more than just climbing the flagpole. Still, it's great to see more options flourish.

Any chance of the cumflation effect being prolonged somehow, perhaps as a toggle? It's a fun effect. Also, those poor cleaning Roombahs are the real mvp's.
yea girls fucking other girls is something id like to add
and ill note adding a mega milk item or whatever that slows down the deflation process

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
I love how the game it's evolving with each update THG.. Keep up the good work!
On another subject I'm curious if there's gonna be stuff like room customization or quests to unlock stuff and add some flavor to the game? I'd find it pretty interesting.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
yea gms 2 i had it from before they implemented the montly payment thing so its only exporters i have to worry about
If im going to lock poses behind height theyd have to be something more special like a carrying blowjob, would be kind of a bummer if you like a pose a lot but you can't do it with your favorite character
yea girls fucking other girls is something id like to add
and ill note adding a mega milk item or whatever that slows down the deflation process
just wanna say you can quote multiple posts simply by pressing "reply" on each one

Blazingflame2015

Aug 5, 2017
That would be cool if you add carrying blowjob. It doesn't has to be locked you could always shrink them with a shrink item to revert back to normal re-unlocked the normal position.

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I love how the game it's evolving with each update THG.. Keep up the good work!
On another subject I'm curious if there's gonna be stuff like room customization or quests to unlock stuff and add some flavor to the game? I'd find it pretty interesting.
Yea room types are a thing im working on atm, they will be unlockable by making girls reach certain love level

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hi can you unlock drills cap cause' i bouht only 100 but it will be awesome to have a drill on each tile.
Unsure why i had a cap in the first place, probably assumed nobody would care to reach that but yea ill remove it.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes