Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Sex damage aka how fast the other character cums, high tech girls will make you cum faster
Is there a way to increase it? or are they constant?

Also I'll take this moment to say I like the additions so far. I was about to suggest that Futas fuck the girls in heat and looked at the changelog and you already added it. Nice job dude

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to increase it? or are they constant?

Also I'll take this moment to say I like the additions so far. I was about to suggest that Futas fuck the girls in heat and looked at the changelog and you already added it. Nice job dude
Whenever you level up a pose to level 2 you get a small Tech increase, to level up a pose you have sex with the girl in that pose, the level is the stars on the side of the pose button, thanks for playing

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Also another suggestion would be a futa girls' genitalia preference when they get in heat. If the futa wolfess for example goes onto heat she would rather use her dick than ride the PC's.

Another question, would we see more complex femdom interactions in the future? Getting pressed into the Amazon position and facesat is cool, but will there be more ways to show submission?

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Also another suggestion would be a futa girls' genitalia preference when they get in heat. If the futa wolfess for example goes onto heat she would rather use her dick than ride the PC's.

Another question, would we see more complex femdom interactions in the future? Getting pressed into the Amazon position and facesat is cool, but will there be more ways to show submission?
In release 12 futas have a chance of fucking you instead of riding you!

Im open to suggestions for femdom stuff so you have ideas post them

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
Welp... as usual I've passed trough all the new content and gotta say that I like the fox overall .. Nice Job.
Now .. As a good citizen I'm gonna share the bugs I've found.
1.While having inflation activated and then have any vaginal interaction with one of the girls.. if the immediate next interaction with the same girl will be an anal one all the cum will transfer from the vaginal interaction... Which doesn't quite makes sense
2. For the horse cock into kobold with Guilmon skin ...the X-ray cock it's invisible. (Or it just happens to be the exactly same color)

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Any plan for nipplefuck content in the future?
was actually one of the first things i had on polls, there wasn't much people to vote back then so i suppose i could give it another shot on them

Welp... as usual I've passed trough all the new content and gotta say that I like the fox overall .. Nice Job.
Now .. As a good citizen I'm gonna share the bugs I've found.
1.While having inflation activated and then have any vaginal interaction with one of the girls.. if the immediate next interaction with the same girl will be an anal one all the cum will transfer from the vaginal interaction... Which doesn't quite makes sense
2. For the horse cock into kobold with Guilmon skin ...the X-ray cock it's invisible. (Or it just happens to be the exactly same color)
I don't think ill fix the internal cum thing, its a fairly minor thing that would require a surprising ammount of tinkering

the horse cock thing is a good catch tho ill tweak the color, thanks for the reports and thanks for playing again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Flowgenz

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
was actually one of the first things i had on polls, wasn't much people to vote back then so i suppose i could give it another shot on them
Thanks for taking the time to answer me! It's true that we are a minority liking this kind of content but it would of course be appreciated if you ever take the time to implement it. No pressure though the game is fine as it is and it's alright if it isn't popular enough to make it into the game, I understand that polls are here to catter to the majority.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Im open to suggestions for femdom stuff so you have ideas post them
If D/s stuff will be a major part of the game moving forward. A trackable Dominance/Submission stat for the PC and each of the girls can be the backbone for it, not only for Fdom stuff but Mdom as well (Though I don't really care for the latter). Performing certain actions may increase your dominance over a girl or submission to her and can unlock certain events and scenes unique to that character. All in all if D/s will be one of the major focus, this system or something similar to it is needed.

Of course this will open up new possibilities not only for the lewd parts, but the actual gameplay part as well. Maybe they'll produce more Love Stones during sex if they're more dominant or they'll perform better during mining or some other gameplay element that will be added in the future.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes