Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
This new release was a really clean one, without any bugs to be found from my side.. great job THG ^^
On another note.
May i suggest something like an item to make animations remain slower and something like an button for interaction cancelling?
thanks, yea i could do the slow item im not sure what you mean with interaction cancelling tho

Ekumie

Jul 14, 2021
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but it'd be neat to have a small list of species to choose from when using the animal mirror, though the next update sounds like it already includes an item that does something like that

Reactions: ThighHighGames

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but it'd be neat to have a small list of species to choose from when using the animal mirror, though the next update sounds like it already includes an item that does something like that
Yeap! copy x lets you shapeshift into any of the girls at that point its basically like your character is the girl, so you can access any of her skins or her monster girl form, there is a visual genderbend form for the furry fox girl and id eventually like to give every girl a visual genderbend version so you can basically have a "list"

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
How do you multibuy, am I rhubarbed? I've tried holding alternate keys such as shift and clicking but it gives me one item, I've also tried clicking on the multi icon but still it only gives me one item. I'm trying to buy multiple food items btw.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
How do you multibuy, am I rhubarbed? I've tried holding alternate keys such as shift and clicking but it gives me one item, I've also tried clicking on the multi icon but still it only gives me one item. I'm trying to buy multiple food items btw.
You probably ran into a bug ive already fixed, if you have the camera zoomed in you can't multibuy, it has been fixed on v14 sorry for the inconvinience, thanks for playing

Feb 25, 2019
Ok, This update was nice. The events do add something to the game but they feel rare.
I noticed that the fox girl doesn't have a preferred food. Maybe make it the first one to prefer honeyed meat?
I still do think that the fuck permit should let the futas take the virginities of their sub, or make it so they cannot choose vaginal. Maybe even add a powerbottom thing where the futa in heat gets fucked by another futa.
I do think if you do add another tab to sex, please make it a threesome options. Like make it so the threesome comes between the player the character and their fuckbuddy.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
How to multi buy?
click on the yellow button next to the item
if you are on version 13 there is a bug where if your view is zoomed multi buy doesn't work so make sure the view is zoomed out (mouse wheel zoom not window size)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Seems pretty obvious to say, but every update is a pleasent upgrade to the last, improving on the groundwork already there. It's pretty great to see, honestly. Great job!

Heck things are getting expanded so well, I'm running out of suggestions!

I know there's already a shape shift in the kit, but perhaps an alternate hair/head option for the human MC?

And what does the love stat actually *do*, anyway? It doesn't appear to effect the odds of being chosen when in heat, is it a dialogue sorta deal? I suppose more dialogue is absolutely more welcome, though I can see that becoming a pretty sizeable task with a lot of characters.

Actually, I suppose there's an idea-- is there any way to blanket wide infuse the base with a hefty dose of heat stat? Call it incense, candles, hyper pheremones, whatever, so long as it applies it to everybody rather than applying it to a single unit? Also, is there a way to raise the natural level (stat) of heat?

Lastly, will the heat effect do anything to the MC, eventually?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes