Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Yeah, I already know about that, it doesn't do much, I meant if the dev could possably increase the game to better resolution/art more like the title image :giggle:
In other words, completely remake the game's visuals from the ground up to be more like the title image, increasing the complexity of the game and increasing the creator's workload manifold?

Well, I can't say I wouldn't like the characters to be a little less 8-bit and more 16-bit, but I think the gameplay is more important than graphics. I bet the graphics are mostly placeholder anyway and subject to change, and visual cut-ins can do a lot of the visual heavy lifting without needing nearly as much work put into overhauling the entirety of the graphics (take a look at the Imouto Monochrome series).

Honestly as long as the creator keeps putting in more palette swaps and variations, I don't really care about the amount of pixels in the character art.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Are there plans for fruits to shrink body sizes to go along with the ones that make them bigger? Pretty fun game by the way
not oposed to the idea but im not sure if it'll look good in 2D, scaling down stuff in 2D doesn't look as good as 3D

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
I'm really liking this game more with every update, this dev is truly something great. I know it's more of a fetish approach, but maybe incest and inbreed can add some more spice to the scene, adding some variants for the babies or even have a chance of a bad offspring because you know hehe. Of course as an optional like other things, the variants will be great but thinking about a late state like nearby an almost final version.

Keep the good work Dev!

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Love the game. Seems now all that's needed is some danger elements.
Ideas to solve that and give the game a "gameplay loop":
A. Something chasing you around the map that slowly gets faster and faster, and the only way to stop it is to develop some kind of gadget that takes most of the materials. If you get caught, it's either game over, or just a loss of some materials. Maybe one of the girls gets hurt and is taken out of the sex and drill minigames for a couple ingame days.
B. Some kind of timer, like "X days left of oxygen/rations" or "X days until the MASSIVE SOLAR FLARE" and you have to do various goals to postpone the game over and eventually stop the countdown.
C. When the game starts, one of the girls is secretly marked as the "infected" character, maybe they're carrying Terminal Space AIDS or are unknowingly host to an alien parasite, and you have X days to identify and cure it, since it's assumed everyone on your ship thing has it now.
C (2). Maybe the girl picked is actually EVIL and wants all your stuff, so you have to identify who it is and complete a series of sexual goals with her to postpone and eventually stop her from enacting a plan. Fucking her onto your side, basically. Goals like "stay in Y sex act for X seconds without losing or locking" and "get a total of X stars across all poses."
D. As you progress through the game, more and more natural events happen, like meteor showers, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc., and you have to manage and upgrade your driller's armor faster than the events can damage it, in the hopes of outpacing it long enough that you make it past the point when it all stops and everything goes peaceful.
E. Rather than a vague "run out of supplies in X days", have an actual food (+water?) mechanic, where you have to keep up on food stores the whole game, finding more ways to get, produce and cook food, and each new girl you get in your group means you can do all this a bit faster, but you also lose more supplies quicker as they use it up.
F. More maps than just this one, each one getting harder than the last. You get a small selection of girls on the first island, and maybe one or two per island after that.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
This game's mechanics look amazing but the furry thing is a total dealbreaker for me when it's anything other than basically a human with very light theming. I hope you can add non-furry content in future updates because your approach is to making sex games actually mechanically about *sex* is really refreshing

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
bit of a random question, but is the fertilization view at all inspired by the fullkura animations?
didn't know what this was until today

Ideas to solve that and give the game a "gameplay loop":
A. Something chasing you around the map that slowly gets faster and faster, and the only way to stop it is to develop some kind of gadget that takes most of the materials. If you get caught, it's either game over, or just a loss of some materials. Maybe one of the girls gets hurt and is taken out of the sex and drill minigames for a couple ingame days.
B. Some kind of timer, like "X days left of oxygen/rations" or "X days until the MASSIVE SOLAR FLARE" and you have to do various goals to postpone the game over and eventually stop the countdown.
C. When the game starts, one of the girls is secretly marked as the "infected" character, maybe they're carrying Terminal Space AIDS or are unknowingly host to an alien parasite, and you have X days to identify and cure it, since it's assumed everyone on your ship thing has it now.
C (2). Maybe the girl picked is actually EVIL and wants all your stuff, so you have to identify who it is and complete a series of sexual goals with her to postpone and eventually stop her from enacting a plan. Fucking her onto your side, basically. Goals like "stay in Y sex act for X seconds without losing or locking" and "get a total of X stars across all poses."
D. As you progress through the game, more and more natural events happen, like meteor showers, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc., and you have to manage and upgrade your driller's armor faster than the events can damage it, in the hopes of outpacing it long enough that you make it past the point when it all stops and everything goes peaceful.
E. Rather than a vague "run out of supplies in X days", have an actual food (+water?) mechanic, where you have to keep up on food stores the whole game, finding more ways to get, produce and cook food, and each new girl you get in your group means you can do all this a bit faster, but you also lose more supplies quicker as they use it up.
F. More maps than just this one, each one getting harder than the last. You get a small selection of girls on the first island, and maybe one or two per island after that.
i planned on having a 2nd gamemode where you have a deadline rather than having infinite time, it would probably be something like the solar flare thing

Reactions: KL-001-A

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
The game slows down quite a bit if there's too many swimmers on screen during sex. And afterwards they seem to stick around for a bit, but they eventually disappear. Maybe have them disappear if there is no more room and they reach the egg?
1650917985409.png

Feb 25, 2019
I have a problem with that. What if the character you like the most is the infected one? It would be annoying. Also it sounds like a lot of programming for a game with no branching dialog or current quests. It could still be done. I would find it annoying as I tend to like the canids the most. It would annoy me having the two I like the most be infected with something that makes them completely unlikable.

Reactions: Grizloy

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Strangely, I still haven't encountered the default wolf girl (not the new orange one). Which was her native tileset again?

And this one seems super unlikely due to patron, but if breeding is eventually in it (I'm curious how that'll work, if your tenants will treat the MC differently if they have gotten them pregnant, or vice versa), would it be possible to get shagged by your own kin at some point?

I know the dev mentioned combat isn't a thing, but perhaps something to do with the loop and recources would be-- have a tried and true trope of a rival, of some kind. Like, background wise, it could be that your island isn't the only one being plugged for resources, so (plot wise) it's a competion between you and they --for who earns the most of x, or you need y stuff, to fit the criterea for the end of week or something. Perhaps it's sending it back home to a family or colony, or simple survival, a, rival company.. who knows.

And possibly you could reward the player for coming out on top with neat accessory stuff like the collar. *Helpful shrug*

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Strangely, I still haven't encountered the default wolf girl (not the new orange one). Which was her native tileset again?

And this one seems super unlikely due to patron, but if breeding is eventually in it (I'm curious how that'll work, if your tenants will treat the MC differently if they have gotten them pregnant, or vice versa), would it be possible to get shagged by your own kin at some point?

I know the dev mentioned combat isn't a thing, but perhaps something to do with the loop and recources would be-- have a tried and true trope of a rival, of some kind. Like, background wise, it could be that your island isn't the only one being plugged for resources, so (plot wise) it's a competion between you and they --for who earns the most of x, or you need y stuff, to fit the criterea for the end of week or something. Perhaps it's sending it back home to a family or colony, or simple survival, a, rival company.. who knows.

And possibly you could reward the player for coming out on top with neat accessory stuff like the collar. *Helpful shrug*
Wolf girl is on forest tiles, sligtly dark green ones next to grass tiles they have a tree on them

Nah you won't be able to have sex with your offspring even if it grows up or whatever

Rival thing sounds cute

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The game slows down quite a bit if there's too many swimmers on screen during sex. And afterwards they seem to stick around for a bit, but they eventually disappear. Maybe have them disappear if there is no more room and they reach the egg?
View attachment 1776633
Yea this was for the most part fixed on v15, locked sex doesn't count towards impregnation so pulling this off is way harder

Reactions: Jackaljax
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes