Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
ThighHighGames , Could you add a way to have anal before vaginal?, I like to keep my virgins girls like that until I change my mind... even if right now the only virgins are the fox and the dragon, at least for those two. And yeah, I know that the white flower to restore virginity exist, but I want to keep their original virginity...

Also, an option to talk to them, I really like the small talk and tease the girls, ask about if they enjoy our last interaction, etc.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Are Villages in Version 15? I can't seem to find them/make them or if possible view offspring as well.
Yea, you can only create a village by beating the drilling minigame in the tile and have a drill in the tile

Viewing offspring is a thing ill add for sure, kinda wanted to shift the focus to other things that aren't pregnancy related for a bit since if people aren't into it is kinda like getting 3 null updates in a row.

ThighHighGames , Could you add a way to have anal before vaginal?, I like to keep my virgins girls like that until I change my mind... even if right now the only virgins are the fox and the dragon, at least for those two. And yeah, I know that the white flower to restore virginity exist, but I want to keep their original virginity...

Also, an option to talk to them, I really like the small talk and tease the girls, ask about if they enjoy our last interaction, etc.
Yea ill see if i can get an item to get anal wthout maxing vaginal
"Talking" to them is a sort of feature id like to add

Thanks for playing

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
all the options for straight sex aren't available for me regardless if the girls have dicks or not. it just stops at rim job.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
i deleted my save and when starting over i made sure to unlock all the straight scenes before touching the eggplant, but even then it seem like using the egg plant makes them disappear. I think changing myself to a girl and then giving myself the eggplant fixed it.. and from there using the mirror to reset. not sure whats going on

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Dunno if this is posted or not, but if you hold left click to the end of the birthing scenes to speed it up it speeds up sex acts too. Might be an error.

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
i deleted my save and when starting over i made sure to unlock all the straight scenes before touching the eggplant, but even then it seem like using the egg plant makes them disappear. I think changing myself to a girl and then giving myself the eggplant fixed it.. and from there using the mirror to reset. not sure whats going on
Did you check the button to see if you were giver or receiver? When the girls are targeted there should be a button at the top showing blue / pink if you're the giver. If not and you are not genderswapped it won't show anything other than foreplay.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
how does one find the kobold
Right side of the map darkest green tiles next to water
1651390695412.png

If you haven't you might want to make it so girls in heat are a lot more fertile.
Good idea

all the options for straight sex aren't available for me regardless if the girls have dicks or not. it just stops at rim job.

If you've skipped versions girls got their stat caps raised to 300, make sure you have their love maxed out, if you are trying to get futa'd your character has to be genderbend otherwise only anal options will be available (there is a bug with the fox character if you gender bend it in v15)

Dunno if this is posted or not, but if you hold left click to the end of the birthing scenes to speed it up it speeds up sex acts too. Might be an error.
I couldn't manage to recreate this

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Right side of the map darkest green tiles next to water
View attachment 1786658

Good idea

If you've skipped versions girls got their stat caps raised to 300, make sure you have their love maxed out, if you are trying to get futa'd your character has to be genderbend otherwise only anal options will be available (there is a bug with the fox character if you gender bend it in v15)

I couldn't manage to recreate this
It happened when I used Impregnate on the MC then got the mc pregnant and used left click to speed through the births, so it might be only on that. It stops after the next births that you don't hold the button all the way to the end.

Reactions: ThighHighGames

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
The sound of child getting in the bag is not fitting. Also getting impregnated 100 times is fun only for the 1st time.
Also I hop whole jizz fountains will be reworked. Because its like nonstopping shower that just covers the floor but character don't actually cum when climaxing.
Sorry that it sounds negative.

King_kmodo93

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, this is a bit excessive I'd say, even from a game balance standpoint. All you really need is the slow badge to make the sex mini-game easier and boom instant wolf/shark/rabbit/kobold/fox/human city. Maybe a buff/debuff tied to the Slow/Turbo badges for such things to kind of make this even out a bit? Also, woe be to anyone who has the wrong badge equipped when it's time to give birth to this many children since that also seems to be affected.

Last edited:

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The sound of child getting in the bag is not fitting. Also getting impregnated 100 times is fun only for the 1st time.
Also I hop whole jizz fountains will be reworked. Because its like nonstopping shower that just covers the floor but character don't actually cum when climaxing.
yea definetly could have balance tweaking

View attachment 1788392 ????????
the game no longer works no matter how often I open or close it
Help
im usure how is this happening since it seems its a new save, in case it is i have put in a safeguard that should prevent this bug from happening, if you indeed have a savefile it would be useful if you could send it because i didn't manage to recreate this crash

savefile should be located at
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

here is my savefile which should make the game not crash if you put it in the folder and the bug is caused because of what i think is causing it

thanks for the report

Reactions: Annonymous2208
Aug 20, 2018
Hello friend, it seems the''code error'' doesn't let me type anything so I can't overwrite the new code, I tried to send it here but F95 apparently isn't recognizing the file, so I turned it into notepad but still didn't work.

Well no problem I will wait anxiously for the update who knows if it helps to solve my problem, please remember to develop more human appearance, it would be nice if when the appearance changes the portrait too, soon I will become a patron. High expectations in your game.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Ya know, the state of the game right now still isn't where I'd play it for long term, but I have to give credit where it is due.

ThighHighGames is very clearly devoted to the game, and with how often they made updates and changes that are more than just a single bugfix or two lends itself to a level of trustworthiness the dev has. They're not milking money for the sake of greed as far as I can tell, and they really do want to make a game that stands true to the vision they have for the game they want to make, but still find that happy medium with what fans of the game want.

We need more devs like ThighHighGames .

Edit: I didn't make this a game review out of fairness to the dev. I don't play the game enough to warrant making a review at this time, imo.

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
For some reason, the fox girl's virginity always resets after every update. No idea why.

Also trying, and failing, to start a village. I do the drilling minigame and set a drill on the tile. Am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes