Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
By using the prismatic apple on the animalized MC (the 5th variant) and then copying the Kobold will result into a new variant.. is it possible to set this one as a pickable one when the future Kobold apparences will be implemented?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
By using the prismatic apple on the animalized MC (the 5th variant) and then copying the Kobold will result into a new variant.. is it possible to set this one as a pickable one when the future Kobold apparences will be implemented?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats toriel's palette being applied to the default kobold sprites so its more of a bug

Oh my god it's amazing to see this be updated so often and to see the creator themselves still happily chatting away and asking for suggestions, and not letting any rude negativity or "hurrhurr dogfucker" trolling get to them.

I think you've got yourself a new patreon sub. :3

Edit: Or Subscribestar? Which one would you prefer people sub to you on?
subscribestar, but you should probably wait untill there is a new build, 17 needs more time in the oven

Alright so, i love this game. Right now sure, it's a short game but shows a lot of potential. There's a lot that can be done with how the game is at this current state and i love it. I would like to offer a suggestion and also ask a question. First, my suggestion is to consider making H-scenes repeatable, as it also adds to replayability. For example: If you were to add a specific scene, like a hot springs scene, don't make it a one-time event. It could happen any-time the character lands on a hot-springs tile (this is just an example). In games like these, replayability helps quite a lot. Lastly, for my question: Are there any plans for M/M content? I see that the game has made progress towards making it possible (body-parts, positions and internal view) and i feel that this game could totally add it in. It doesn't have to be forced, the items for making it possible are already in-game, so if the player wants it, they would just have to unlock it and apply to the characters, or simply toggle it on or off (nobody likes being forced to see content they don't enjoy after all). Thank you and here's hoping for success and more content for this project.
Yea if i ever implement "event rooms" for sure scenes would be repeatable on them the closest you'll get to M/M is using genderbend item on a girl, currently the fox girl is the only one who has a genderbend form

Kinda Bug Report, when you've got the pass to let the girls screw each other and one or both is a futa:
  1. The pregnancy dialog is backwards, when it's Bunny Futa -> Fox it's the Bunny girl's dialog that plays despite not being the one impregnated.
  2. Unlocks for a different girl will unlock out of order as it appears to be using the stats of the girl who's room it is.
For the second one, have one character at 300 Love, another at <200, if they fuck in the 300 Love character's room, you'll unlock the bonus room type for the <200 girl.
--------------------------------------------Bugs/issues--------------------------------------------
1. Found a bug. A futa's big dick dialog/virginity can happen when they are fucking you.
2. Another thing if the futa is the one knotting the term "you" should be replaced with "I". They are the one knotting you.
3. (An old unfixed bug) sometimes when running the game sounds don't work. Restarting it sometimes fixes it.
4. Anal press doesn't seem to start connected with ok part. Also it seems to be way more sensitive to mouse button clicks.
5. When the player is impregnated the character in you string reads as "Null" not "You".
6. Pregnancy timer/count does appear for the player.
7. The highlight on the menu is transparent and not white.
8. Shark futa still says she can't impregnate you.
9. Females currently get more fertile the more they get impregnated. I think this was the opposite of intended. Maybe check for a minus in your math.
--------------------------------------------Suggestions--------------------------------------------
1. Maybe add heat specific dialog. (Make the gals more needy sounds when getting fucked/fucking you.
2. Make it so the dp scenes have both internal view as both chars are being fucked.
3. Maybe add a buy x5.
4. Add a super version of impregrenate. Way high boost. Maybe have the dialog be about the chars not being sure they want to have a hundred babies.
5. Maybe add special dialog for when you fuck/get fucked by the girl whom you have used Copy X on.
6. Maybe make it so if there is a 2x2 of villages they fuse into a town with an even bigger bonus. Maybe make a 3x3 a city.
7. Make it so dp can get both chars pregnant.
8. Maybe add a green bar that rarely appears in the sex minigame that heals the player.
I would for sure have made double dp have 2 internal views but i would need to rewrite a bunch of the internal view which id rather avoid doing for just one pose

Thanks for the reports and suggestions tho

could you provide me with a base version of the data file ?
as the game still doesn't have a menu, there's no way for me to delete the save and I think it's corrupted :^
the "base version" of the data file, is deleting the data file

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I think thats toriel's palette being applied to the default kobold sprites so its more of a bug

subscribestar, but you should probably wait untill there is a new build, 17 needs more time in the oven

Yea if i ever implement "event rooms" for sure scenes would be repeatable on them the closest you'll get to M/M is using genderbend item on a girl, currently the fox girl is the only one who has a genderbend form

I would for sure have made double dp have 2 internal views but i would need to rewrite a bunch of the internal view which id rather avoid doing for just one pose

That's awesome to hear, thanks for being inclusive in content! It's definitely a challenge to please all crowds.

neematodea

Aug 7, 2021
I have a drill on the tile and i have beaten the drilling game, what now? How do you build the village exactly? There are no indicators nor prompts to do it, or is it just a visual flag thing where you could half the energy it takes to travel?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I have a drill on the tile and i have beaten the drilling game, what now? How do you build the village exactly? There are no indicators nor prompts to do it, or is it just a visual flag thing where you could half the energy it takes to travel?
open shop and there should be a "village" item on the first tab

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
I do really love your game! Great job!
I started learning C++ not so long ago because i got inspired by your game to make my own one!

Any tips for a newbie? :3

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Aug 20, 2018

everything ok but when I delete the data the game does not open

HarpySynia

May 15, 2018
I just started playing the game today and I really love it and am excited to keep up to date with it.

I am loving the absurd pregnancies, too. I hit 30 babies with the fox girl playing through it and as someone who is into this sort of stuff it this sort of surprised me. I really do appreciate this being in the game, but I do understand that it might be a bit broken balance wise.

I hope that such absurd pregnancies will be achieveable by the late/end game if it does change to be more reasonably balanced, but I totally understand if it won't be as absurd. I have done some game development myself and completely understand how some things change. I am just going to keenly follow development of this anyways since I am really excited for everything about this game and am glad I found it.

Feb 25, 2019

That's understandable, coding takes time.
Please fix the sound issue if you can replicate it. It's the most annoying of the bugs.
Also thanks for making this game, it's good so far!

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I do really love your game! Great job!
I started learning C++ not so long ago because i got inspired by your game to make my own one!

Any tips for a newbie? :3
I don't know C++ but for gamedev make small stuff if you're new or try to clone small games

neematodea

Aug 7, 2021
open shop and there should be a "village" item on the first tab
nope, none, could it be because of my save? Here's the current tile i'm on, as you can see it has the flag and the drill

Screenshot 2022-05-09 174018.png

And here's the shop

1652092904208.png

No village option, only the robot, i haven't built a village here, this is even a fresh square

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
nope, none, could it be because of my save? Here's the current tile i'm on, as you can see it has the flag and the drill

View attachment 1801202

And here's the shop

View attachment 1801204

No village option, only the robot, i haven't built a village here, this is even a fresh square
The villages aren't compatible with the older saves.. sadly.
Had the same issue with my old save .. with a new save it works without issue

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
This game has come quite far since the v3 release, the drill minigame is actually quite relaxing, didn't expect that.
It could use a tutorial though I learned that "up" makes the drill go turbo mode on accident, and about sex scene pheromone attacks on the thread discussions.

Anyways, how does room clean/messyness affect each girl? havent really tested so far, and have not noticed any dialogue about it
what are the girl's preffered fuckbuddy pairs?
and for the dev: aside from general suggestion implementation is there any roadmap for the game development? oh and an update to the README file would be appreciated, also something that can be a balance issue on adding fetishes is that poses give you more health and tech, as such doing fetish poses ends up being encouraged by the gameplay, fact which can turn off people uninteressed in that content.
Thank you for the game it's quite fun for something so unfinished

Last edited:

anonymousetsdd3e

Jan 7, 2021
of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101876,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0

how do i fix this?

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022

View attachment 1801202

And here's the shop

View attachment 1801204

Ahhh, i think this is a bug that has been fixed, if you had stocked out on drill ups villages aren't buyable, the bug is fixed on v17 (still hasn't released)

of Draw Event
for object sys_game:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [15] out of range [0] - -5.MAP_STATUS_ARRAY(101876,15)
at gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_draw_bg_drill (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_loop_draw
gml_Object_sys_game_Draw_0

how do i fix this?
I added a safeguard to avoid this from happening (if the bug is happening for the reason i think it is (somehow you got the player out of the map bounds))
to "fix" it for the time being you can delete your savefile
located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller

This game has come quite far since the v3 release, the drill minigame is actually quite relaxing, didn't expect that.
It could use a tutorial though I learned that "up" makes the drill go turbo mode on accident, and about sex scene pheromone attacks on the thread discussions.

Anyways, how does room clean/messyness affect each girl? havent really tested so far, and have not noticed any dialogue about it
what are the girl's preffered fuckbuddy pairs?
and for the dev: aside from general suggestion implementation is there any roadmap for the game development? oh and an update to the README file would be appreciated, also something that can be a balance issue on adding fetishes is that poses give you more health and tech, as such doing fetish poses ends up being encouraged by the gameplay, fact which can turn off people uninteressed in that content.
Thank you for the game it's quite fun for something so unfinished
Some girls get a heat increase or decrease at the end of the day if the room is dirty enough, if you use the sponge item once the room is "dirty" you can get a dialogue line from them

the fuckbuddy list is
Bunny = Kobold
Wolf = Bunny
Kobold = Shark
Shark = Wolf
Fox = Shark

Thanks for playing

Reactions: wahbast

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
Using the mushroom/big dick item now bulges girls bellies when penetrating them and makes them give a initial big dick reaction line
Yeah...the girls don't stop repeating that line. Unless I get rid of the big dick, they're always repeating the reaction all the time with every pose.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes