Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
What a neat game with a nice gameplay loop.

All the things that would be neat to add have already been mentioned and addressed, but I'll throw my card in the hat anyways toward portraits that match the humanized versions.

Curious as to what the end goal will be for this game (if there will even be one), not that there's anything wrong with just maxing out love and unlocking positions for the characters.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
Jun 28, 2019
Update notes: vampire sheep? i'm about it...

Bugs (i think): The new interfaces aren't obtainable on old versions of the game? (I was able to obtain them with file editing, but obtaining them legit is still up in the air on how to)

Last edited:

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
i'm about to try the new version, i'm the only one that had lag problems? i couldn't play the last one and i don't know if is because of compatibility problems

Annonymous00544

Jun 16, 2020
I don't know what joyplay is

I added a safeguard to avoid this from happening (if it is being caused for the reason i think it is) on release 17 which you can download now

hello friend so I downloaded the new version, and the problem continues. I think I would have to reset the file but as it has this error code I can't do that.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
New character! you can find it ***DEEP DOWN*** into the snow biome
mineing you mean? or

VladTvYT

Jan 27, 2021
Id appreciate feedback, and if anyone finds bugs please report them.

Shop prices are placeholder so you guys can see scenes quick.
Enjoy
maybe you can add button for buy x10 x100 x1000 or to make a button that, after clamping, buys not one item but many at once, since it takes a very long time to buy many items and the mouse is a pity.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
hello friend so I downloaded the new version, and the problem continues. I think I would have to reset the file but as it has this error code I can't do that.
Yea i don't really know how to solve it then, if you want to delete your savefile go to
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\HoleDweller
and delete save_v3.sav

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
It's there any possibility of some bound/bondage related poses?
I was thinking about it since the addition of the dog collar.

Reactions: ThighHighGames
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes